55. Crazy Ex

Zadarius

I was home alone. Trina was with Keta and Denise. The boys were with Kurt at the arcade. I couldn't go because I had business to handle. Once again I was going over the books and making sure my money was right.

"Boss some chick out here yelling and screaming and she won't leave. Apparently your the father of her child." One of the guards radioed me saying. The fuck?

"I'm coming out." I stopped what I was doing and left my office. Who the fuck claiming me as the father to their child, that ain't Trina? As I got closer to the gates the person was cussin and carrying on. These ghetto bitches boy I tell ya.

"What the fuck going on? Who the fuck are you?!" I yelled getting everybody attention.

"Boss she the one I was telling you about." He said. I nodded then held my hand up to him is a dismissive way.

"Who the fuck are you?" I asked irritated this time.

"So you saying you don't remember hitting all this?" She asked moving her hand up and down her body. Honestly she looked good, but not better then wifey. Plus her showing her body to me didn't even turn me on one bit. I snapped my fingers and the guards walked out with their guns pointed at her.

"Now I never repeat myself and you had my repeat myself. In two seconds if you don't start explaining you'll have bullets in you." I said. This bitch got some nerve. Even when I cheated on Trina with Loosey Goosey it was only top and it never went in, besides she's dead so I know it's not her. Then their was that other chick I fucked with when Trina and I wasn't together.

"Zeus it's me, China." She said. I raised an eyebrow in confused. China?

"I don't know a China." I said. She rolled her eyes.

"We dated a while back. You even took me out with your friends one night." She went on to explain. At first it wasn't ringing a bell, but then it hit me.

"Why you here saying I'm the father to your child?"

"Cause the time we fucked I got pregnant." She said in a duh tone. Who the fuck she think she talking to? I snapped my fingers and someone shot her in the leg. She screamed out in pain.

"Bitch when you in the presence of Black Zeus you mind your fucking manners and tone. When I speak or ask questions you answer them. You don't give me back talk and you damn sure don't talk to me like you my wife or some shit. Do I make myself clear?"

"Ye-Yes." She stuttered out. I squeezed her neck tighter.

"What?"

"Y-Yes Black Zeus."

"Good." I let her throat go.

"Take her ass to the infirmary to get stitched up. When that's done someone come get me. I'll be in my office." I walked back toward the house. Why the fuck she wait four years to tell me this shit?

I wanted answers before I told Trina because I know shit going to hit the fan when she find out. If this child mine I'll step up and take care of him or her. If not she getting her ass beat. I sighed shaking my head and going back to what I was doing.

I don't know how long I worked, but when I looked up the sun was starting to go down. I leaned back in my chair thinking about how far I've come and where I'm going. I've been doing this shit since I was 17 years old. I'm 32 now y'all do the math, but for some of y'all who can't add or subtract that's 15 years. I don't know when I'll give it up. There was a knock on my office door that pulled me from my thoughts.

"Come in."

"Boss she's up." I nodded. I got up and followed him out. Walking over to the staff house felt like forever. I had questions that needed to be asked and if she wanted to fuck around I would just kill her ass. When we walked in I was spoken to by everyone. I treat my workers with respect and I pay them well, but the minute they cross a line I step in. I don't have time to play games.