Mission 26: Help Us Please

Your POV

Dear Diary

Living with everyone was an adventure? No. A Good time? NO. Interesting... yeah interesting is the right word.

Today marked one week of everyone being here. We already got into a pretty good rhythm. The way cleaning worked was guys one week girls the next so on so forth. For cooking, we had the people who were decent and wouldn't burn the house down cook dinner and breakfast. We would deal with lunch ourselves. Zoey, Dante, Nicole and me were the chefs. We would buy dinner Monday and Fridays.

Everyone in the house wanted a night to just spend together so we made Friday game and movie night.

Did I like living with them? No. Did I hate living with them? No. It was somewhere in the middle.

Sometimes I wanted to snap all there necks and sometimes I found myself laughing to a point of tears.

That's all I'm going to write for today. Gotta go make dinner!

Write soon (Y/n)~

My name was called right on cue. "(Y/n)!"

"Coming!" I yelled back to Dante.

I looked at the clock on the wall the hand just ready to reach five o'clock.

I sighed and rolled off the couch. I jumped as the two boys sitting beside me screamed.

"Let's Go Phoenix's!!!!"

"No team has a shoot against us!!"

I growled at Garroth and Travis. They were watching hockey and every time they did I had to restrain myself from killing them.

I walked down the hall to the kitchen the whole time still being able to hear them yell at the tv.

I walked into the kitchen.

"I swear if they don't stop I'm going to smash that tv," Nicole growled.

"Please don't smash any of my personal items because I know you can." I teased.

She stuck her tongue out at me. I gladly did the same.

"You know if you guys don't always want to cook we can just order foo-" I was cut off.

"No no! I really enjoy cooking for everyone its something I enjoy!" Zoey chimed.

"Yeah I only ever cooked for myself at home but it's nice getting to cook for everyone," Dante said and with that, I nodded.

"Well then let's get started."

Time skip~

After managing to pry Garroth and Travis form the tv and Aphmau and Katelyn from the basement which now had been named the 'gossip underground.'

For some reason, we all went down there to just have plain old chit-chat and gossip.

"Garroth I swear no more!!" Katelyn yelled.

"Someone pass the pees." Aphmau seemed to be in her own world this whole time.

"I wish I could bloke everyone out like Aphmau does," I whisper to Nicole and we both giggle.

"Hey hey Zoey~" Garroth starts again.

"Garroth I swear!" Dante warns.

"If you were a flower you'd be a damnnndelion!"

The whole room goes silent.

"GARROTH SHUT UP!" We all yell and Garroth bursts out laughing.

I couldn't help myself and I don't think anyone else could either we all laughed our heads off.