Mission 30: 24:00

Bold means talking over the communicator.

Your POV

"Floor 26 complete. Over."

"Floor 5 complete. Over."

"Another man down. Over."

"Guards in the west hall on floor 25 are down. Over."

Cou an impressive skyscraper indeed. It stood at 30 floors, made of brick, metal, and glass. For such an impressive building we needed a very impressive plan to bring it down.

"Alright everyone stay on top of it. Countdown 27.5 minutes. Over." I said into the small device hooked behind my earlobe.

The communication devices we're a small little circular object that stuck to the skin behind your ear. If you hide them well enough with your hair the enemy wouldn't even know you were wearing one.

"Floor 29 complete. Over."

I moved down the hall with Travis following close behind me.

We both ran down the long corridors with are big rifle guns facing the floor.

"(Y/n) the pillars here."

I stood ready as Travis kicked down the metal door. I pointed my gun up at searched the dark room with the flashlight on the gun.

Once it was clear I took the object out of my pocket. I threw it in the middle of the big brick pillar. It glued to it and a red light lit up on the x shaped piece of metal.

Travis placed his finger behind his earlobe.

"Floor 10 complete. Over."

He put his hand back down to his side and looked at me with his green eyes glowing in the dark.

I felt a strange feeling in my stomach.

Someone's coming.

"You ready to go back-"

"Quite," I demanded.

He stopped and listened as well.

I got on the floor and pressed my ear against it.

"Ten men." I listened closer.

"No twenty. Maybe thirty." I said standing from the floor loading my gun.

"Are they armed?"

"They seem to be a hand on hand combat unit. They probably have some handguns."

He nodded.

"Floor 10 send in an armed backup unit immediately. Over."

Me and Travis ran behind a Metal cubical not too far from the door. The footsteps getting louder.

"Backups on the way Boss. Over." That was Dante's voice.

Oh, 359 words into this and I still haven't explained what's going on. Let's take it back a couple hours.

3 hours before Cou.

Dear Diary.

After the elite crew is ready we're finally going to get this war started. The plan is to go to Cou industries before midnight. The only useful information Laurance was able to give us is that the building is a small Shadow Knight intelligence unit. They never use it much so there shouldn't be many guards there. He also said there's no way that they would show up before midnight.