Introduction

A/N: You can watch the trailer for this story on youtube, it's right up there!

Park Y/N is a nineteen year old girl. She has a three years older brother Ivan who is the owner of Park Security Services company (PSS) in Seoul, one of the most powerful companies of security services in South Korea. (PSS works with weapon, equipment production and they have bodyguard lines.) Their parents died in a car accident and so Ivan became an owner of PSS. After their funeral, Y/N moved to Croatia (she loves that country and it's far away from Korea) so she can move on and be as far as possible from journalists. There, after 4 years, she graduated and finished Classical Gymnasium with excellent grades.

Y/N is stubborn, very very sarcastic, intelligent, challenging, good person, for men fatal and misterious. Sometimes she can be so cold to people. From her young age she loved everything about ammunition and she knows how to fight. Well, that's something associated with Park's. Also, she likes design and fashion. Y/N loves animals. She can speak Korean, English, Croatian and a little bit German (she learned it in highschool). Something Y/N do not like is human touch. There is a reason why, which you'll find out in a story. Ivan, G and Tuan only knows about that.

Link between BTS and Parks is that Big Hit has their bodyguards (BH and PSS are in cooperation) and Ivan is very good friend with the boys. Even though, they are already 5 years together (BTS), Y/N didn't meet them before she went to Croatia.

G has a job in Big Hit as a staff. She is one year older than Y/N, she is an ARMY, like Y/N but maybe a little bigger fan. G and Y/N met in kindergarten and from then they are like sisters. They missed each other in these four years because they could see each other just over the camera.

Tuan is a family friend with Parks. Y/N and Ivan are like siblings to him. He works as a bodyguard for PSS and he is at the service in Big Hit. Tuan is a very good friend with BTS too.

Y/N's mother is from Y/C (your country) and father is from Korea. Y/N got most of her mother's genes. That's why she looks a little bit different from others, but in a positive way. She is beautiful. (If you are from Korea, just ignore this part, except that you're bautiful.)

Y/N's parents were very fair, honest and people respected and loved them. Their death was very hard for Y/N's brother and her.

After high school it's time to move back in Seoul. Action begins in August, on Monday.

---

This story will not fit with the real BTS's schedules, concerts and so!

Warning: The story contains swearing, torture scenes and mature content!

I apologize if you find any grammatical errors! English is not my maternal language!

If you like the story, please vote, comment and share. I'll really appreciate it! ❤