Chapter 1

A/N: If You didn't, please read the Introduction so you can know what this story is about! Thank you.

**768 words**

You were in a private jet, sitting and scrolling through your phone.
With this outfit:

you worn red converse high and red cap

you worn red converse high and red cap. You wanted casual outfit because of the long journey.

"Ahh really, how did they found out already?!" you said frowning and lowering into the luxurious leather seat.
Journalists found out that you're coming back in Seoul and now, you're the main topic in the media.
"Park Y/N is coming back."
"Is it true that Park Y/N, sister of Park Ivan, owner of PSS, is coming back from high school after 4 years?"
"We'll find out soon."
And there were more, and more news based on the same topic - your comeback.

I hope they won't be at the airport... you thought in your mind.

-

"Thank you sir!" you said, taking your grey leather mini backpack from the man who is assistent pilot? I have no idea who that is ... Now it's 8:00 PM. You were standing at the airport, your red cap on your head and black mask across your face. Maybe they won't recognize me...

You started walking towards the exit. The package is on the way to the private car that your brother sent for you. Looking around, there were a lot of random people and of course paparazzi's.
They totally won't be...

Trying to not be recognizable and starting to walk a little bit faster, you heard a sound of notification. Message.
"I'll be in my office, waiting for you!"
-Bro

Your brother Ivan sent you that message. In the moment of turning off the phone you accidentaly bumped into some person.
"Oh my God I'm so sorry, I didn't see you!" You were trying to help to pick up the documents from that person. It was a boy, he had black hair, worn black outfit and black mask on a face.
"It's okay I didn't look either!" he said sincerely and looked into you.

You've been missing out of air for a sec. That smooth voice and eyes, they were so familiar. You smiled to him and bowed for 90 degrees.
Who could that be?

"IS THAT PARK Y/N?" you heard from the distance. Confused, you realized that your cap was on the floor. Your wavy hair was visible and your eyes could've been seen through the hair. They started to run with cameras on their hands towards you two.
"Holy shit! I need to go!" you exclaimed and started tu run as fast as you could towards the exit.

What? Park Y/N? The boy thought to himself and than he saw paparazzi's.
Fuck, I need to hide from them. He quickly runaway from them so they wouldn't recognize him.

When you came out of the airport, cold breeze hit your naked legs. Okay... Maybe it's a little bit colder than in Croatia... And you hurriedly sat in the car sighing in relief.

"Finally!" Sitting down and closing your eyes you were trying to catch your breath.
"Miss are you okay?" asked driver.
"Mhm, just drive I want to see my brother!" He nodded and started to drive.

-

"THE DEVIL CAME BAAA-" bursting into your brothers office with wide open arms you saw not just your brother...
"-ck..." There was standing in front of you Kim Namjoon and your dear bro. They were laughing. Namjoon worn a casual outfit.

Gulping and blinking a few times you just bowed. You felt a bit awkward and in shock, but remained calm.
"Hello!" you said nonchalantly.
"Y/N my dear sister I missed you so so much!" Ivan immediately hugged you with all his strenght.

"I-I missed you too!"...and his big hugs. Relieving the hug, he kissed your cheek, but right after you needed to brush that place where he kissed you.
"You're so evil." he said, thinking how you brushed his kiss.
"I know, but you understand me." you smiled innocently, he nodded with a slight smile on his face.

"This is Kim Namjoon, well you already know him. Namjoon, this is my younger sister Y/N!" Ivan said.
"Nice to meet you Y/N!" he said offering you a hand.
"Nice to meet you too Namjoon." Not oppa...

---

First chapter is done! Thanks for reading!

Sorry if there is some grammatical errors, English is not my maternal language!

Also, a few first chapters are quite short, but after are much longer.

If you enjoyed, please vote, share and comment I'll appreciate it!