Chapter 6

**1419 words**

"After this, I'm going to the gym with Tuan and we're going to practice fight."
"Great, because I agreed with BangPD about something."
Imediatelly, you lowered your hand in which the gun was. Ivan and you were in the forest, practising shooting. The weather is sunny, with a cold breeze, your perfect type.

"What did you agreed for?" you asked him, confused.
"You and Tuan will give the members self-defence courses next week." your jaw dropped.
"WHAT? Why meee???" you frowned.
"Because BangPD has confidence in you after that incident and you're very good at it."

"But-but-"
"No but, you're gonna do it." you glared to him.
"Okay, but that will be early in the morning, so I can prepare for the work after that."
"You're starting already?"
"Mhm, I'm impatient and bored."

You shot the center. And Ivan too. You two are equally good at shooting.
"Let's have a party. Like, celebration of my comeback." you suggested.

"Are you serious?" he asked.
"Mhm, it could be an open party, but before that I can do an interview, so all curious journalists can leave me alone."
"Okay, but not an open party Y/N." he was serious.

"I want it to be like that."
"You know that he-"
"I know..." you cut him off. And again you shot the center.
"...but I don't care, besides let him come." you said coldly.
Ivan sighed deeply and nodded.
"I'll organize it for two weeks. In Saturday."

When he can follow me everywhere, he can definitely come. It's time to show up mister...

-

Gym is located in Hannam the Hill. It is private gym, so not just anyone can go in. Tuan and you have been fighting for an hour. You worn this:

"Auch Y/N that hurts!" "I know

"I know. You should work harder boy."
You were holding his hand on his back.

"I can't use all my strenght on you!" he defended himself.
"That is not so good excuse." You smirked, wanting to challenge him. You don't like when partner that you're practising with is not giving full self.

Then, I'll give you what you want, Tuan thought to himself. He started to pull your hand over his back so he can throw you on the mat.

You knew what his next move would be.
He thought how he did it, but...he thought wrong. He did throw you over, but you didn't fall. Actually, you did a jump (salto), stood on the ground and kicked his legs with yours.
So, instead of you, he was on the floor.

Tuan was left without a word, his head was facing the mat.
"I think that you're thinking how you're done with me." you laughed.
"Totally..." he said.