Chapter 5

**1831 words**

"So, you say that you have a permit for weapon?"
"Yes Jin, I do have." He nodded.
She better call me "oppa", thought Yoongi.

BTS, you and G were now in the room. After introducing yourself to them, they're questioning you about things they want to know.

"You have a black belt?" asked Tae.
"Was that rhetorically question?" Taehyung nodded with a slight smile. "I get it." he said.

You were feeling really awkward. They all were looking at you, and you don't like that. It just made you uncomfortable.

Jungkook on the other side was impressed by you. He couldn't believe that someone small like you can do such a thing. He couldn't believe that girl like you have interest in things like ammunition, weapons and so. He was impressed at how calm you looked after the incident, it was like you do that every day.

And every time he looked into your eyes he thought how beautiful those eyes are. The kind you could get lost in. And guess he did.

"Sooooo... Are you done with all this questions?" you asked and getting up from the sofa.

"We are done. Just one thing." said Namjoon with a smile, continuing, "We all want to thank you, even the gratitude is nothing with that what you've done for us." They all nodded in confirmation.

"It's incredible what you've done, I have never seen that in my life." said Jimin.
"Thank you Y/N, you are sunshine in our lives." said Hoseok with his bright smile. Really Hoseok, me? Sunshine?

"Am... It's nothing." you said awkwardly.
"Nothing? You literally saved our lives. You deceived him and beat him. Can't say it's nothing." said Yoongi.

"Well, it is nothing actually. You are lucky cuz that boy has never experienced anything with ammunition and fight. It was very easy to beat him. I don't know if he was one week in military."
"Doesn't matter, it is something big for us!" said Namjoon. You just smiled to him.

"I'm so happy you met each other!" said G.
"We are all happy and thankful!" said joyful Taehyung.

You smiled to them. Yes, you were happy, but you didn't used to all this attention, it was w e i r d.

Jin eyed Jungkook, pointing to his head. He was showing him to give back your cap.

Jungkook nodded. "Y/N can you come with me? I need to give you something."
"Okay?" you said, confused.

Future lovers, thought Jiminie with a smile on his face.
"See? She's lower than me!" he said to Namjoon. He laughed.

-

You two were in some room that looked like a dressing room. Jungkook went to the desk, on which was your red cap and took it.

"Here, this is yours. You forgot it at the airport. The man you bumped in was-"
"You." you said with a smile. "I know...and thank you!"