Chapter 16

**3838 words**

Your leg is almost completely healed now, it only hurt when you touched it. You walked towards the door of the room for meetings. It was 12 AM and you had scheduled meeting with your co-workers. You worn this:

"Good day Miss Park!" Sunhee greeted you while bowing for 90 degrees

"Good day Miss Park!" Sunhee greeted you while bowing for 90 degrees. You smiled warmly and greeted her back. She opened the door and got in before you, announcing your arrival. Everyone got up in a second, the whole scene looked as if Cleopatra is coming in front of her servants. You got in a big illuminated room with a pleasant temperature.

„Hello everyone." you said sternly. „Thank you for coming today!" you thanked and bowed out of respect. You sat down and others with you. They all looked like they are scared of you and that was really ludicrous for you because the vast majority of your workers are older then you, there was only several students who are here on a praxis but they weren't here because they aren't permanent workers. The thing is, people quake with fear because you have the power to make them afraid and you were aware of that very well.

„I arranged this meeting to clear some things with you and, of course, to talk about a first collection. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me." you announced and they nodded.

„So, what I need to clear is our relationship. The thing is, I figured that you are afraid of me, well, it is so obvious. Okay, I understand my face looks sometimes like I could kill somebody in a second, but trust me, that's just my normal face. You have no reason to be afraid of me. Whenever you have problems with anything or you don't understand something, just ask me, I will try to help, explain until you understand it fully. Out of working hours, we can be friends. And for God's sake, I am just a nineteen year old girl and one of the youngest here. I don't want you to come at this place with a convulsion in the stomach. I am your boss and of course there has to be my authority and you have to listen to me, but I am not a witch. I have patience, tolerance and respect."

When you finished, they all smiled and nodded in an understatement. You finally said those things that you wanted to say for so long. „Hope you understood everything. Now to move on a work..."
The meeting lasted for one hour and you discussed about your first ever collection. The workers were more relaxed and you were satisfied with it.

-

You were on the break, surfing the Internet and eating your fruit salad. In four days is Jungkook's birthday and you wandered what could you get him... Putting that on a side, you thought how you didn't went in the cinema for a long time and you kinda feel of watching some horror movie. You could ask G after work if she wants to go with you. Your brother can't go because of the amount of work he has. Hopefully she'll accept, even though she hates horrors...

-

„Hey G, where are you?" you asked your best friend over the phone. Saying she's at work, you agreed with her to come there because you have to ask her something.