Chapter 20

**4784 words**

„But it's so ho-Oh you are right they can't see my scars!" you slurred a little loud with a pout.

G gulped and stared at you not knowing what to say. She turned her gaze at Tuan and then at other boys. The atmosphere went down and tense in a second. They were all staring at you with confused and pitiful look, those who were sober of course. A sudden gasp was heard from you. „Oh my, I shouldn't have said that out loud hehe... Boys, you heard nothing!" you warned drunkenly with a giggle. Then you crawled on your knees towards the laptop and played the first song that was after the previous one.

„Just continue with the partyy." you shouted. „I think we should get her to her apartment now..." G stated glancing at Jungkook. He nodded and marched with her towards you. His expression went down and sadness clouded his features. He got very surprised and downhearted when he heard your sayings... There are more scars on her body? His mind turned into a big mess.

„Come on Y/N it's time to go to your apartment." G said and took you by your arm to raise you up. „Whaaat, already?" you pouted and got up. „Y/N it's 3 AM and you are drunk as hell, so yeah, we are going, now." G demanded emphasizing the word 'now'. „Okay, wait," you moved her hand and stood with raised hands with your gaze on the floor. „I can walk alone." you sighed and nodded more to yourself then them and started to walk. Everything was spinning in your head, but you still pretended as you were able to walk...

But you failed, as soon as you made one step, you stumbled and almost fell. Luckily, Jungkook caught you on time and lifted you in a bridal style. „Oh my prince is carrying me hehe." you giggled and put one hand aroung his neck while the other just hung down without zero strength in it. „Guess I'll just carry her, let's go." G nodded and dashed in front of you to open all the doors.

„Okay, we are here." G said after entering your apartment. Coco immediately let out a squeaky bark and bounced on Jungkook to get to you. „Ooh look at my baby. Heey baby, mama's heere!" the moment Jungkook let you down you sat on the floor and took Coco in your embrace. „Wait here, I'm gonna get some spare clothes for her." G stated on which Jungkook nodded and continued to look at you.

You were so into Coco that you totally forgot Jungkook's presence. This was the first time he saw you this drunk and it was kinda cute, besides that statement from before... „Hey, Y/N let's change you, okay? Let's go." G came with clothes in her hands, already tired of you.

You didn't reply anything so she just pulled you into the room while Jungkook sat on the sofa and waited for you to get changed with Coco besides him. „Hey b, can you take off my makeup too?" you slurred while laying on the bed and looking at the ceiling. „Yes, of course honey." she said while putting your shorts PJs.

After about fifteen minutes, you two got out and when you viewed Jungkook your face lit up. You sloppily went to him and hugged him, making Coco jump down and run to his sleeping place. „Easy there baby." he whispered to you. You just mumbled some incoherent words that none of you could understand. „Here, I brought the bottle of water and this bowl for vomiting." G put the said things on a table while Jungkook thanked her.

„Oh, it's nothing, this is normal, when I get drunk, she does the same so...we could say we got used to it hehe..." she smiled awkwardly and glanced at you. Jungkook chuckled, „No need to be embarassed, been there, done that." G sighed in relief and looked at her phone.

„Okay, I really need to go now, would it be okay if you stay with her? I'm sure she wouldn't mind..." G asked with anticipation. „Yeah sure, go and take a rest. Thank you for coming and for your help." Jungkook smiled genuinely. G nodded, saying prayers in her head for you to not spill anything more, and bid her goodbyes to him and you who didn't heard a word.