Chapter 8

**2152 words**

Continuation...

"Because Y/N, there is something that made you like this who you are now, and it's not just...the death of your parents..." he said seriously while looking on the ground on this last words.
"What? Who are you? A psyhologist?" you asked him with a calm voice.

He groaned. "No, I am not, it's just that I see there is something and I don't know why but I want to know what is it."
You were quiet a little bit while looking at him.

"Look Jungkook, I don't trust to most of people. First reason is because I don't know them, second reason is because I know them. The situation that you are in is that I don't know you. Yet." you smiled.

He didn't said anything. As if he was processing in the head of what you have just said. "I understand."

"You see, I'm very complicated person. I'm not open to many people. So if I like you enough to show you the real me, you must be really special."

"I want to get closer to you." he said.
You understood what he thought about.
"Oh Kook." you inhaled deeply, "I don't know what to say." definitely.

Well, that was fast...

"It's just that, you're intriguing me somehow." he added, but you didn't answer anything, just looking at the end of the street that was near park.

Are you serious? You really think I can't see you?

"We should go."
"Why?" he was confused.
You were still looking in the same direction. "Don't ask, just come on." you said in a decisive but silent tone. You put the leash on Coco and pulled Jungkook by his hand from the swing. And yes, you were touching him, but that's not important right now.

You two were outside of the park now.
"In which direction is your apartment?" you asked him.
"There." he showed with his hand to the right.

"Same goes with me. Let's go." you put a hood on your head and went beside him towards your apartment.
"Why did you put your hood on and why are we rushing?" he said, trying to catch your steps.

"Am, I think I heard some group of boys and girls coming to us, they could recognise you." you tried not to be suspicious. You were rushing because you didn't want him to see Jungkook with you, even if he already did, it was enough.
"Oh, good... We live in that building." he said while pointing on the building that was a few meters ahead, across the road. You looked at him.

"Same." you said.
He smirked. "Cool."
You should have crossed the road and when you came on the edge of the path you saw a car that quickly drove in your direction. In a second you thought that Jungkook wouldn't stop so unconsciously you raised your hand in front of his waist.

Jungkook stopped of course when the car has passed. He was in the car. You recognised him. You still had a hand up while you were in your thoughts.

Jungkook laughed, you were confused.
"What?" you asked.
"You can let go your hand now. I would still stop before passing."
You looked at your hand with wide open eyes and let her down.

"I-I'm sorry..." looking down you went over the road.
"Why did you got so scared?"
"I didn't. It's was just a reflex."
"Mhm..." he had a smug on his face.

-

Elevator. What a nice, but dangerous place. And it's really nice to live on a 14th floor. The tensions were intensifying between Jungkook and you. You don't know why, but no one could make you feel like this. And you didn't like it. Your heart was beating fast, even if you were just standing next to him.