Chapter 7

**2057 words**

**Night time**

"He is going to jump now I'm telling you." you said it with your mouth full od popcorns.
Ivan, Tuan, G and you were watching horror movie "A Nightmare on Elm Street 2010".

In the moment G jumped and half of her popcorns fell on the sofa.
"I told you." G glared at you.
"Just so you know, you'll clean that popcorns after the movie dear." you added, while she glared at you once again.

"How can you be so fucking calm to this Y/N?" asked Tuan who squeezed the pillow that was in his lap, prepared to jump up when the scary scene comes.

"Hmm?" you didn't hear the question, because you were focused on the movie.
"Ugh, nothing!" Tuan said.

"Just look at them, they are the same." whispered Tuan to G. They were looking at you two. You were sitting next to each other, both left hands holding a bowl with popcorns, with right hands you ate. Both of you were barely blinking while carefully watching the movie.

"I need to photograph them." G said while pulling out her mobile phone.
You didn't even noticed her. Silently, they laughed at the picture.

In the moment there was some loud scream of a girl, G and Tuan jumped in surprise.
I'm going to die, they both thought.

-

"This is officialy one of my favorite movies." you said while shutting down the tv.
"Well, I'm glad for you." said Tuan.
"And I'm sure that I'm never watching a horror movie again." said frightened G.
"Ha-ha-ha my butt G. You know that, with me that won't gonna happen." you said while laughing.

"I. Hate. You." she said frowning a little in a sofa.
"I think I understood that!"

The day was relaxing. You went to the gym in the morning, ate lunch with Ivan, walked Coco and had fun with these three beings.

"Come on Coco, you need to run. R U N, pleaseeee!"
Coco and you were outside the next day. Wanting to recreate a little, you had a plan to run. But Coco didn't. You little lazy ass. He was just nonchalantly walking like some prince. You begged him, but nothing.

Weather is sunny, it was still slightly cold because it's morning. There was no crowd, just a few people. You worn:

"Okay, I am going without you, you'll stay here

"Okay, I am going without you, you'll stay here. Alone." you said to him. Slowly starting to run you left him behind you. You didn't let the leash, it was one of those that you can press the button and than it's stratching.

And, your plan worked. When he saw you running without him, in a second he started to run for you. And than he was next to you.

"That's my boy."
You were watching him with a smile, he was so cute while running. He looked like some fluffy little ball.