Chapter 2

**808 words**

"Look what I've got for you!" you said as you pulled the black box from your package and gave it to Ivan.
"One for you, one for Tuan and one for me!"

Ivan opened the box and saw brand new Cimarron 1911 Nickel Plated with beautiful custom Inlaid Grips.

"It's beautiful!" he smiled to you.
"I know right? He is going to one of my favorite colections."

"Thank you!" he said happily. You and Ivan arrived in his house when Namjoon left the office. Aparently Ivan is the best with him from all guys.

You two were talking about all these long four years. You were talking about Croatia, their culture, about high school and friends that you met there. I'll miss them definitely, you thought.

"Show me your house a little bit so I know where to go when I come...if this can be called house, better mansion..."
"C'mon."

After some time, you were on the first floor and you saw some red door on the end of the hall. Hm I wonder what's in there...

"And what is that room?"
"Am...that room is locked and you can't come in there..."
"What, it's like the Red room of pain hahaha..." He looked at you with slight embarrasment on his face.

"WHAT. Thefuck!" you literally said like that while squeezing your nose with the tips of your index finger and the thumb. Your eyes were closed and your eyebrows furrowed. He looked at you, a little bit shocked. Your face evaporated from tremendous cringe.

"That. Is. Totally. Gross. What are you Fifthy shades of Park?"
"You young lady know more than I thought."
"Gosh Ivan, I'm nineteen. Okay, I'm definitely done with this tour."

-

"I'll see you tommorow, love ya!" you hugged him.
"Love you too, rest well and eat well. You lost weight since two years ago."
"It's not a big deal, I've gotten stronger from the gym."

"Okay okay. Oh, on the parking lot is your car and the keys are on the desk in your penthouse."
"Color?" you asked.
"Well black of course." he answered with a smile.
"You know me the best, okay bye noow!"

It was already 12 O'Clock and you don't have time to meet with G, unfortunately. But tommorow she'll visit you.

-

The apartment was situated in Hannam the Hill, Ivan wanted you to have perfect apartment and that surroundings are safe.

This is awesome. That's the first thought in your mind when you arrived in. It's really big, modern and in your colors. Perfect.
Choose the one that's the most beautiful for you: