Chapter 11

**3077 words**

When you woke up you did your usual morning routine and went to the grocery shop. When you came back you cleaned up your apartment, made lunch, ate, fed Coco and than you went for a walk with him.

On the way, you were passing next to a boutique with a branded clothes. Inside the shop you saw one beautiful dress and fell in love with her.
When you tried her, you decided to buy her and you'll wear it on your party.

Anyways, now it's 8 PM. After a hot bath you dressed in a pajamas...

 After a hot bath you dressed in a pajamas

...and put on some moisturizing face mask. During the day, the weather was cloudy, but now it started to rain and thunder so much.

You lit the fragrant aromatherapy lamp, turned on the music and laid yourself on the sofa. The storm was loud, but you ignored it. Your windows were closed so you couldn't hear it. Actually, you aren't afraid of thunder, sometimes you like the sound of it. But, now you aren't in the mood.

After aplying a nail polish on your nails on hands and legs you closed your eyes, relaxed and listened the music. Hopefully, this time you want screw your freshly polished nails.

Thoughts from the walk came in your mind again. Jungkook and I. What is going on? It is obvious that we are flirting with each other, but do I have feelings for him? How can I be sure that I can trust him? I know that he is definitely not like him, but still there is a fear in me.

I'm aware of that I'm still reserved. I'm afraid, even if I don't have a reason to be. Jungkook is totaly different person than him... Okay. Stop Y/N, don't overthink.

You rolled with your eyes and took a sip of your tea... He. He will for sure come to my party. I just hope that I'll be fine when I see him. That moment needed to come eventually. He's been following me for days and it's really annoying.

I hope that Mark's and mine plan will work. It must work. It's time to end this shit. The game just starts.