Chapter 4

**1521 words**

Kim Namjoon standing confused, next to Kim Seokjin, his shoulders touching Namjoons.

Min Yoongi standing lazily, yet shocked as others next to Jung Hoseok who was, well, shaking.

Park Jimin aka little mochi, standing next to also speechless Kim Taehyung.

And last, Jeon Jungkook, or better say Jungshook. BTS standing all in one line, all frozen, shocked and scared.

In front of them was one man, looking young, dressed in a green military uniform. In his right hand was gun pointed straight on the boys. With his left hand he held firmly the edge of his shirt.

It's funny how your life can turn for 180° in two seconds. In one moment enerything is perfect, you are happy and in second moment here you are praying to God just to save your life.

"I'll shoot you if you do something stupid! I-I won't you to give me all money you have, now. NOW!"

He looked, on the one hand angry, but on the other, he looked scared and nervous.

"W-we d-don't have any m-money in here..." Jungkook barely said.

"Shut up I know you're lying. I said I want money!"

**in the meantime**

"I need to buy new swimsuit so we should go to the pool one day!" you said while exiting from the car.

G and you came in front of Big Hit. It's time to meet boys.
"Well, you'll get it today! Now, are you ready?"

Inhaling and exhaling you nodded.

-

"What the fuck?" said confused G.

Standing in the entrance you saw four bodyguards laying on the floor unconcious.

A bit on the side you noticed little bottle, opened, picking it up, you read "KO gas".

"Y/N what is that? What is happening?"
"G I need you to be calm. Something is wrong. This is a 'Knockout gas', they won't wake up for awhile. Lead me to the practice room, but we must be quiet!"

She started to shake, but you were calm.
"Just breathe okay?" you whispered.
"What if something happened to boys?"
"We'll find out now..."

-

A few meters away from the doors, you two were quietly and slowly walking towards them.

The doors were half-opened and it was possible to hear some voices.

When you approached to them, G started to enter. You were behind her, but when you saw the scene indoors, you immediately put your hand on her mouth and pushed her out, unnoticed.

"Shh!" you showed to her with your finger. You had closed eyes...

"Deserter from Seoul army..." That's him, I remember.

Opening your eyes, you looked at scared G.
"Stay here, don't make any sound. When I come in the room, send my brother message 'Come in the BH building, urgently with the police!'."