Stolen

Matt's Pov:

I was glad when we were back at our house. I felt pretty awful to walk around with no eyes. Everybody stared at me and I saw a little girl pointing on me. How did Tom handle with it? I could see Edd didn't like to appear in public in my body, too, and I'm sure the others felt the same.

"I am going to inspect the amulet.", Todd told us while he opened the door of our house. Or was his name Tord?

He shot a glance at Tom. "If you hurt my body I will kill you, Jehovah's witness.", he hissed. Tom rolled with his eyes.

The others walked away but I took a hair brush and looked into the mirror to see Tom instead of me. I really hoped we would swap back soon. I thought it wouldn't be bad if I made him look good as long as I was in his body so I wanted to brush the hair but he stopped me from doing it.

"Are you crazy, Matt?!", he asked me angry. "You won't do anything to Steve!"

"I-I just wanted to-"

"NOOOOO!", Tord yelled.

Tom looked to me. "We will talk about this later.", he growled. Why did Tord yell? I followed Tom. When we entered the room Tord ran to Tom and pointed on him. "You took the amulet!", he asserted.

"What the hell are you talking about, commie?!", Tom wanted to know.

"The amulet disappeared. I am sure I put it on the table! You took it!", Tord shouted.

Edd entered the room. "What happened Tord...? Oh no, not again." Tord and Tom glared at each other and edd recognised that they would fight.

"If this body could carry a tank then I'm sure it can beat you up!", Tord hissed.

"Not if I do something horrible to your body first!", Tom growled.

"Jehovah's witness!!!", Tord shouted.

"Commie!!!", Tom yelled.

"Tom, Tord, stop fighting!", I commanded but I was not the right to say this so they didn't listen to me.

"Please be careful with my body...", Edd said but they didn't listen to him. They snarled at each other. Edd wanted interpose himself between Tom and Tord but I knew they would hit him, too, and he was in my body. I didn't want that my beautiful face was hurt so I had to stop it before it escalated.

I walked to the table and noticed a diet coke can on it. Tom didn't really drink Cola, he drank alcohol and Edd drank normal coke. There was only one person I knew who drank diet coke.

I turned around to Tom and Tord. They didn't know how to fight because Tord didn't want to hurt his body and Tom didn't like to hurt himself that much even if he it was Tord's body.

"Why do you think Tim did it?", I wanted to know.

"I am Tom!", Tom corrected.

"Didn't you notice the diet coke?", I asked Tord. Both turned around to me and Edd came to me.

"Diet coke?", he asked. "When here is diet coke that means... one of you bought the wrong coke!" He looked angry but Tom saw what I meant.

"I see...That means Eduardo was here! He has got the amulet!", Tom shouted.

"I didn't know he likes diet coke.", Tord mumbled. He seemed a bit sorry he had suspected Tom of having taken the amulet.

I nodded. "We have to go there and get the amulet back!"

"And what shall we tell them? 'We switched bodies, we need it back to get our own bodies back'?", Edd questioned.

Edd's Pov:

"I am sure they won't give it back to us.", I sighed. I knew Eduardo too well.

"Do you think he know what the amulet can do?", Matt asked Tom.

"I think they stole it because it means something to us. They must have seen you showing it to us. But I don't think they know that it can swap bodies.", Tom said.

"Why do you think so?", Tord questioned him.

"Nobody wants to swap bodies by choice.", I answered.

"Well, it doesn't hurt to ask!" Matt was very optimistic about it.

"They will think we are stupid if we tell them we swapped bodies. They won't believe us!", I responded.

"Why are you so sure?", Matt wanted to know.

"You remember when we had a ghost in our house, right?"

"I'm sure if we ask nicely they will give it to us...", Matt mumbled.

Suddenly I had an idea. "Yes, but we won't let them now we swapped bodies. It's better to act like the person we are right now."

"Do I get this right? I have to act like you?", Tord asked me. He seemed to be unconvinced.

"I won't act like the commie.", Tom clarified.

Matt looked worried. He was the opposite of Tom and didn't know who to act like him.

"I'm only worrying about Matt. I don't think he is able to act like you.", I told Tom.

"You don't want to say what I think you are, do you?", he asked annoyed.

"Maybe you can help him to act like you do.", I suggested.

"No.", he replied. "I don't care about my reputation with the neighbours."

"You know you need your own eyes to get your bass guitar." His eyes became big.

"I'm doing it for Susan, not for you or Matt."

He grabbed Matt at the hoodie and went with him to his own room.

"So you will show me how you act in front of the neighbours?", Tord asked me.