Monster

Matts Pov:

I was completely drunk. My body was stumbeling through the town, but in my head I was somewhere else. I remember having a good feeling like I had my body and my beautiful face back while I was drunk.

I was... really happy. I could see why Tom was drunk most of the time. It made everything better and I forgot about all the pain I hadn't while I couldn't see how gold I was looking. I needn't to worry about anything.

I don't remember everything what happend while I was drunk, but I know there happened a lot of crazy things like me destroying a museum or set some zombies on fire with a flamethrower. I have no idea where I found it but I remember giving it to a child after I was finished with the zombies.

When my mind was clear again, I was deep in the woods. I didn't know where excactly I was but I didn't have enough time to get worried.

The strange feeling I had when I left our house was back. It was worse than before and everything hurted. Maybe Tom was sick?

I moaned in pain and walked through the Woods althrough it hurted until I was finally at the edge of the woods. That moment, the pain was the worst. I fell on my knees and closed my eyes while I thought about my life, my friends and most important, my face. I didn't want to die in Tom's body! I was too beautiful to die!

Finally, after a few painful minutes, it stopped hurting like nothing happened. I opened my eyes and stood up althrough I was trembling uncontrollaby and felt like I would collapse any moment.

Somehow I managed to stumble in the town. When I walked around I felt... some sort of different. It was a wird, unknowm feeling, a little bit like when we swapped bodies. But I knew I didn't swap bodies, I would know that. Maybe it was like that when you were drink and your mind became clear again.

There weren't much people on the street when I got there. A few kids were playing on the playground and a woman was coming out of a shop.

I passed a few shops still feeling strange when I noticed my or better Tom's reflection in one of the shop windows. I froze and put the right hand on it. I couldn't believe what I saw: Tom's body had changed. He... no, I had turned into a monster. My arms was purple and my hans were claws. There were two horns on my head and... Oh my god, my teeth looked really sharp!

"AAAAAAAH!!!" I turned around and saw the woman Standing in front of me and screaming. "MONSTER!!!" Then she hit me with her handbag.

"Not the face! Oh wait, That's Tom's- Ouch!" What should I do? I had turned into a monster! I had to find Tom! Maybe...maybe he knew what was happening!

I ran away from the woman and was surprised how fast I could run. I didn't want to end up dying and never get my body back. That would be horrible!

When I was sure nobody was following me I climbed on a tree in a park and hid on it. I tried to calm myself down with talking to myself like I was talking to one of my mirrors: "Well, it could be worse. I might have turned into a monster, but at least I still have got the amulet." I looked at the amulet I had in my hand. Thanks god I still had it.

While I was sitting on the tree I thought about my situation. I put my hand right next to me, but I felt something warm. I almost freaked out. "It's a... it's a tail..." My tail.

Where was Tom? I wished he would be here. He would help me with that situation! At least I hope he would.

That monster thing was like when Edd had superpowers and saved the town. He was fighting with Eduardo until a monster showed up and Edd got hurted. Eduardo hit the monster with bis powers and it never came back. I  was looking like the monster. They looked pretty much the same, I only turned half...

"Wait, is TOM the monster?!"