The end

For Cola Vs Pepsi...watch the video above. I know the true meaning is actually about shipping, but I got reminded of Edd and Eduardo...

I know Eduardo likes Diet Coke. I just think it's similar.

No one's Pov:

Tord jumped and looked at the others. "I think I need to talk to some friends... and tell them not to call me that in public..." He had told them before, but they still did this. He had to hide for some time before he could show up in public again because he wanted to stay with his friends, but if they called him Red Leader he would get arrested and that was something he didn't want to happen.

"Alright ", Edd replied. "But you will come back, won't you?"

"Of course", Tord answered with an irritated look on his face. "What do you think I will do? Just leave?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah, we actually think that, to be honest", Tom responded. "We just found out you have a secret laboratory and a giant robot. What do you expect?"

"Now that we aren't in swapped bodies anymore, I think we should leave the losers house", Eduardo said to his friends Mark and Jon. "Please don't get sad the cool guys are leaving now", he smirked and looked at the Eddsworld gang.

"We don't want you here anyway", Edd muttered and rolled with his eyes. "Tom, could you please call someone to repair...this." He pointed on the giant hole the genie had caused.

"Why don't we repair it ourselves?", Matt questioned. "It's not that bad..."

"Don't you remember what happened when we tried to build an extension to our house?", Edd asked annoyed.

Tord chuckled at the sight of his friends arguing  and climbed through the hole outside. A very damaged car was standing in front of the house. His two soldiers stood next to it, Paul smoking a cheap cigarette and Patryk glaring at him because the smoke whiffed in his face.

When they saw him they saluted. "Red Leader, it's good to see you are not dead", Paul said. "Patryk here almost had a panic attack." 

Patryk glared at him again. "And you are an idiot, Paul! Why do we keep letting you drive our cars and fly our planes if you always crash them into nonexistent things?!"

"Sorry, but I haven't figured it out myself yet..."

Tord facepalmed. He was really pissed about his soldiers being here. They could have come here all the time he was in the wrong body and now they were here after he decided to not come back with them. "Didn't I tell you not to call me Red Leader in public?", he growled. Paul became pale and started sweating, something you couldn't see that often.

"It doesn't matter, Re- Tord", he murmured. "We need to go back to the army now before the soldiers vote for another leader. You need to stay in command."

"No", Tord said.

" 'No'?", Patryk repeated. "Tord, I don't understand..."

"No, I won't go back to the army. I simply don't want to be the leader anymore. You can tell them I quit, but I would be grateful if you guys would tell them I died. I just want to be with my friends again." Tord crossed his arms. His soldiers exchanged looks.

"That's...we don't know what that would cause in the army...", Patryk replied. He seemed worried about the fact Tord wanted to leave the army. Tord could understand that. Leaders who quit were executed.

"I don't care about it, to be honest. Just let me go back to my friends and leave me alone."

"But...the police! You are a wanted person!", Patryk shouted.

"So are you. But they forget very fast. If I won't be in public for a few months they won't even remember I existed", Tord explained. "There is going to be a new Red Leader soon. As long as I will never meet them and they don't know I'm alive there will be no problem."

"But-"

"I guess he made his decision, Patryk", Paul muttered. "We should go back to the army. We can actually tell them Red Leader is dead." Patryk sighed, but then he agreed. But not without murmuring "All we did wasn't necessary, that's great!"

Tord smirked. "Goodbye and good luck, old friends." He turned back to the house and climbed back through the hole. The door was pretty useless now in his opinion.

The others weren't in Tom's room anymore, they were sitting on the sofa in the living room, watching The Cats on TV. Tord chuckled, walked to the sofa and sat between Tom and Edd. Tom was totally concentrated on the TV, Edd seemed quite bored and Matt couldn't decide whether to admire his reflection or enjoy the show.

"Sooo you will move back in?", Tom questioned and turned his head in Tord's direction. His black eyes stared at him without blinking. He was probably questioning himself if Tord had other secrets.

"Yeah, I guess", Tord replied. "But we don't have enough rooms."

"We called a service to fix the hole and also build a new room", Edd replied. "They should be here in...an hour."

The door bell rang. "Ugh, what now?" Edd stood up to open the door, not looking really happy about leaving his friends in one room, two of them being really bad enemies. "Don't kill each other or I will do...very bad things ", he warned Tom and Tord and walked to the door to open it.

"So you will live here again...just like you did before...", Tom muttered.

"Yeah. Do you have a problem with that?"

Tom shrugged with his shoulders. "Only if you keep being the asshole I know and hate."

"Guys, don't fight!", Matt said.

"We aren't fighting, we are having a normal conversation. More or less", Tord answered and crossed his arms, smirking. "We are going to fight tomorrow."

"Yep", Tom said.

Matt stared at them, very confused, but after five seconds of thinking he gave up. He just didn't get what was going on with his friends.

Edd came back in the room. "Guess what, Jon came back here to thank us for the help. You should have seen Eduardo's face when his friend did that. Hahaha!" Edd grinned. "I wish I had had a camera..."

He sat back on the sofa with a happy smile on his face, when he noticed Ringo next to Matt. "Oh, there you are! Come here to Eddie!"

That was the moment Ringo barked.

Silence filled the room for a few seconds.

"Okay, when and how did your cat swap bodies with a dog?", Tom asked.

"My allergy!", Matt yelled.

The end~

But I will show you Eddsworld body swap pictures if you like.