Come on!

Edd's Pov:

"What the hell is Matt doing?", Tord questioned me. One hour had passed since Matt left us alone. I calmed down after a while but Tord was still angry. I didn't know what Feelings Tom had right now but he didn't look like he was angry anymore.

"Do you think he is...alright?", I asked nervously. Maybe we were too bad to him. Maybe we went to far.

"I will go and see what he is doing." Tom stood up and went out of the room.

I didn't really like the situation. I was alone with Tord who was in MY body right now. I would have never thought seeing him again would be with all of us swapping bodies.

Maybe I would feel better if I made a pun about it.

"He will be fine.", Tord said after a while and looked at me. "You know how he is." I didn't answer him.

Suddenly Tom ran back into the room. "Edd! Edd! Matt isn't here!"

"WHAT?!", Tord and me shouted at the same moment and jumped up from the sofa.

"I can't find him! He is not in his room, the bathroom or any other room with a mirror in it!", Tom told us. "Or any room without a mirror."

"Then where is he?", Tord wanted to know. He didn't seem like he really cared about it. I was sad for a second when I noticed it but then I realised he just hid his feelings.

"I don't know, commie. Do you think it would be a problem if I'd know it?", Tom hissed Did they really had to fight right now? Matt might be in danger!

"Wait...", I mumbled when I remembered something. "Matt has got the amulet..." What if he swapped bodies with a random person?

"H-he has...? We have to find him!", Tord shouted and ran out of the house.

Tom and me exchanged glances. We all wanted to have our bodies back but Tord... He acted some kind of strange. But I didn't believe he was going to do something evil like Tom believed. I put my hand on my chin to think about it. Well, Matt's chin. The whole body swap thing was really confusing. But the chin annoyed me. How did he get along with it? I would ask him after we found him.

"Stupid horns!", Tom growled. "They are completely annoying! Why does Tord even have them?! I wouldn't wonder if someone asks me if I am a demon or Lucifer himself!"

"Matt's chin isn't better.", I answered and sighed.

We walked out of the house. I couldn't see Tord anywhere. Hopefully he hadn't left again. Then I wouldn't see my body again until he came back. But Tord wanted to have his body again, no matter what.

"Maybe we should phone Matt.", I suggested and looked at Tom.

Tom nodded and took out Tord's phone to call him but stopped when he saw something else on it.

" 'Where are you?' ", he read loudly. " 'Is something wrong?' 'Did they find it out?' This are really strange messages, aren't them? "

"Stop suspecting Tord. Just give me the mobile." I grabbed it and called Matt's number. Suddenly something in the hoodie I wore rang. How could I forget we still had the mobiles of the person in whose body we were?

"This won't work.", Tom told me when I wanted to call his number.

"Why?", I asked. I sounded like Matt with that question. I should stop that.

"I left my mobile in my room before we swapped bodies. Matt can't have it.", Tom explained. I sighed. Why was everything so hard?

Suddenly I noticed a little dog coming to us. He barked and wagged his tails. "How cute!", I smiled and bent down to pet the dog.

"Er...Edd...", Tom mumbled. "You shouldn't do that..."

I didn't react. I was too distracted.

"Edd!"

"What is it?", I asked annoyed. "Can't you see I'm busy right now?" I glared at him.

"You are in Matt's body, Edd!"

"I know in whose body I am.", I replied. What the hell did he want? I wasn't stupid!

"Yeah, but Matt is allergic to dogs, remember? You are in his body! You are allergic to dogs right now!"

"And that means...? Wait... Aaaaah!" I suddenly realised what he wanted to tell me and stumbled backwards. Nononono! I almost fell but luckily I didn't. I turned around and ran away as fast as I could to get away from the dog. But the dog followed me.

"N-no! Stop following me!", I yelled and looked back.

Suddenly I bumped into someone. Someone I knew. "Hey!"