This situation is about to...

Tom's Pov:

I won't lie, the way back home wasn't as eventful as the rest of this freaky day, but this was because none of us wanted anything to happen what would cause us to be swapped any longer.

Matt was more talking to himself all of the way, while the rest of us had a little Smalltalk...

"When I'm back in my body I will search for new antiques for my novelty toy collection-"

"Soooooo... Tord, what did you do while we had our funny little Eddventures?", Edd asked. He didn't care about the things Matt said and just ignored it, just like I did.

"-and I need  to repair the magic mirror I broke, I am just too curious about it-"

"Yeah commie, what did you do all the time?", I questioned him.

"-What if I don't look good anymore after we swapped back?!" Okay, now it was really annoying.

"Shut up, Matt!", Me and Edd shouted.

Matt jumped. "S-sorry!"

We turned back to Tord. "So? What did you do?"

"Well, I um...invented stuff and er...used guns...just like always!", he answered and smiled at us. "You know, I read hentai and killed zombies-"

"Oh, you killed zombies, too?", Edd asked cheerful. "Have you ever heard anything about asdfland?"

"Y-yeah..." Tord didn't look like he felt very well.

"We fought against zombies in there and turned it into a new amusement park, FUN DEAD!"

"Ugh." I rolled with my eyes. Why did Edd even tell Tord about that. He hadn't been there, good. No need to tell him and do it again.

When Edd said that Tord looked...shocked. And scared. How suspicious...

"Y-you have been there...?", he whispered.

"Yes, we have been there. Why?", I asked annoyed.

"I remember this, that's where I got Little Tom!", Matt cheered.

"Little Tom?", Tord repeated and looked at me. "Are you kidding me?", he chuckled.

"Hey! I can give my toys the names I want!", Matt answered.

"So that was really all you did, Tord? Inventing stuff, using guns, reading hentai... Sounds pretty boring to me. Okay, zombie killing is fun, but that's all?", Edd asked in a disappointed tone.

"We had adventures almost every day! I was even possessed by a ghost once!" I have no idea why, but Matt was proud about that.

"Oh yeah, but I love the Halloween you turned into a vampire!", Edd grinned.

"You only like it because I exploded in the sunlight!", Matt shouted when we arrived at the front door.

Edd just laughed.

"Edd, we have no time to talk about our adventures now, we need to swap bodies back", I said and opened the door with my key.

"You're right. I don't want to be TORDured in your body any longer." We looked at him for a second.

"Seriously Edd?", Tord asked. "I don't think being in my body is a torture."

"Well actually..."

"I don't want to hear your opinion, Thomas!"

We entered the house. Matt immediately sat down on the sofa while Edd walked around thinking and I threw the amulet on Matt's lap.

"So what are we going to do now?", Tord wanted to know from us.

"We make you and Tom fight and then we swap bodies again", Edd answered.

"I don't think this is how it works", I replied. "We might swap bodies, but not in the ones we want to." Didn't he see that? We swapped bodies twice now. The second time there WAS a chance we would awake in the bodies we were supposed to be, but that didn't happen.

"You can't know that." Edd crossed his arms.

"It's going to happen, believe it or not. Either we are all in the bodies we haven't been yet or a few of us are in the body of some of us twice."

"Well, I think Thomas is right with that...For once", Tord mumbled. "The chance we won't be in our bodies after we switched is...pretty high."

"Oh, okay then. I bet this won't happen and everybody will be in the right body!" A bet? I knew I would win, so why not?

"You are really making a bet now?", Tord snarled. "We have a serious problem!" The commie hated it. Another reason I would do it.

"Okay Edd, you wanted this to happen. If you lose, you will drink diet coke for the next two days."

"I won't lose, Tom. If you lose, what is going to happen, you have to drink diet Smirnoff for the next two days."

"Okay. Then we should make a fight to swap bodies now."

"Is anyone angry because of something right now?", Edd asked, grinning like he already won that bet.

Matt and Tord exchanged looks. "One of them is going to be pissed the next two days", Matt muttered.

"Nothing changed while I was away", Tord said. "At least none of you. You are still the same idiotic friends as always."

"Hey!", we yelled, and then there was a late "Hey!" by Matt.

"I'm just saying."

"So we are doing what now? Make each other angry so we swap bodies?", I asked and raised an eyebrow.

That was the moment the front door opened and our neighbours came in.

"YOU!" Eduardo seized Edd by the collar. Well fuck.