How not to steal the amulet back

Jons Pov:

Mark sat on the couch and read a book with the title 'How To Pretend To Be A Mysterious Person', while Eduardo walked up and down the room.

"We need to get the amulet back", he growled. "They won't give it back to us. Edd will prior probably throw it away just to see us suffering."

Mark rolled with his eyes, but Eduardo didn't see it. "Those idiots are going to pay for even thinking about this! We will take that stupid amulet which caused this and throw it away after we swapped our bodies back!", he shouted.

"I don't think they want to throw it away, so we have problems to swap back. They still have the same problem", I replied. "And Matt isn't there yet. He has got the amulet."

"Why can't you just be quiet? Nobody asks for your opinion, Jon!", Eduardo hissed. His words really hurt me, but he didn't notice. And if he did, he didn't care.

"So Mark, what do you think about going there and stealing the amulet?", he asked Mark.

Mark closed the book and looked in Eduardo's, no actually MY face. "Again? That's a horrible idea. Remember what happened the last time."

"YEAH...wait, what? Don't you want to swap our bodies back?"

Mark sighed. "Eduardo, I am one of your best friends and because of that I will tell you the truth: you are really stupid. You already told them you would go there and steal it. What the hell did you think when you told them?"

Eduardo glared at him. "I don't care what you two think! We are going to go there, now!"

"Why am I friends with an egoistic guy who just wants to be better than his neighbour", Mark mumbled quiet enough Eduardo didn't hear him.

But we sneaked to the neighbour's house, just like Eduardo commanded.

We sneaked to their kitchen window, Mark was the one who was standing furthest from it and Eduardo was within his reach, but maybe a bit too close...

"Okay, we are three, but it will surprise them we show up", Eduardo said.

"You TOLD them you would get it back", Mark whispered. "It's not any surprising telling them your plans."

I wondered what the neighbours were doing in there. Were they afraid Eduardo would come here? Did they find out how to swap back? Was this Matt guy finally back?

Suddenly I heard voices, almost impossible to hear over my friend's argument. "Matt, could you please open the kitchen window while we are shopping?" Tord's voice. Tom was in Tord's body when I saw them the last time. Strange, Tom wasn't that polite. He sounded more like Edd right now.

"Matt!", the voice shouted angry.

"Alright, alright, I'm doing it." That was Edd's voice. I was very confused. I thought Tord was in Edd's body, not Matt. Or did I get something wrong?

The kitchen window opened and I realised Eduardo was standing a little bit too close when it hit his -no my- head. He fell with the face on the ground.

"E-eduardo, are you okay?", I asked and ran to him.

Eduardo didn't answer and I shook the lifeless body while Mark burst our into laughter.

"That's not funny! What if he...what if he is dead?", I questioned him. "No, he can't be dead!"

"Jon, no need to worry. He is just knocked out", Mark chuckled.

"He is going to be angry", I mumbled. "Of course he is going to be angry. He is knocked out by a window."

I could hear the front door opening. Our neighbours walked out of the house, not knowing we were here.

Mark and I watched them walking down the street to the town centre. We didn't know what they were doing, but obviously it had something to do with the body swap.

Eduardos Pov:

"Ugh, what the hell happened?", I questioned, when I opened my eyes. I was laying on grass, but it was the grass of Edd's side.

Oh yeah, I tried to get the amulet back from the because I had enough. Being Jon was annoying, his body was weak and looked too innocent. But why was I laying on the ground?

"Eduardo, you're awake!", someone shouted happily. I raised my head to see Mark and Jon in front of me. Jon was smiling like the idiot he was and Mark's face looked kinda bored.

"Why am I...?"

"You were knocked out by the kitchen window", Mark answered.

"WHAT?!?!"

"Well, some of them opened the window and-"

"Shut the fuck up, Jon! What is with Edd and his stupid friends?!" I glared at my friends. Mark sighed.

"They left. We saw them going away ten minutes ago", he answered.

"Where are they now?", I wanted to know.

"One of them said something about shopping", Jon replied.

"Shopping?", I repeated. "They swapped bodies and now they went shopping? Do they not have anything better to do?!" They swapped bodies and now they went shopping? Did they LIKE how they were now?

"So what are we going to do now?", Jon asked.

Should we wait until they were back or should we follow them? "I think it's better to follow them. What if they swapped back and want to sell it?"

Mark rolled his eyes. "Not THAT again!", he moaned. I glared at him. He was just dumb and didn't realise what could happen. I didn't trust Edd at all and we were rivals. Why should he give it back to me later?

I mean, I would sell it or throw it away so he couldn't swap bodies back and he would do the same!