Chaos

Edd's Pov:
I opened my eyes and blinked a few times. It would be good if I was in my body again, but I would love to be in Tom's body once because it would be the perfect way to find out the secret about Tom's eyes. I mean, who wouldn't want to find it out and see what happens if you poke your finger in his eyes? The thing is Tom never likes when I try it, so it would be cool being in his body and finally do it.

I stood up and moaned. "Am I... in my body?", I asked to test my voice, but it... wasn't mine. It wasn't one of my friends' voice either. It was... Eduardo's voice... Oh no...

I ran to the mirror, sneaked a peek at my reflection and screamed in horror. "No. Nononono! NOOOOO!!"

I gnashed my teeth and took a deep breath. "Okay. However wants me to suffer so much, you crossed the line! Nobody makes me swap in the body of someone who drinks diet coke!", I hissed in the air and clenched Eduardo's fists. "This is not funny at all!"

"Edd...?" I whirled around. Tord was standing there. Well, the person who was in his body now.

"And...who are you?", I asked.

"Tom." He looked at his sleeves. "And I am Tord in Tord's body again. Great."

I ignored what he said and asked, "How did you know it was me?"

He shrugged with his shoulders. "Nobody would be so angry about the fact of being in the body of somebody who drinks diet coke."

"Oh." I didn't know it was that obvious.

"Do you think Tord would notice if I ruin his hair style?", He questioned and put one hand in Tord's hair. That was the thing he worried about?!

"Yes, he will, Tom, and you know it...but that's not important! I am in Eduardo's body, Tom!"

"You need to think positive, Edd. You can do everything to his body what you want to!" I must admit he was right with that. I could do anything to Eduardo's body...

"Er...Eduardo... No wait, Mark... No... Who are you?", Someone asked. We looked in the direction the voice came from to see whoever was in Tom's body now, giving us a puzzled look.

"Are you Mark or Jon?", Tom asked. "You obviously are one of them because you would have said 'Who is in my body' or 'Todd!'"

"Um... I am Jon." Jon stared at Tom and looked kinda scared.

"Congratulations, you are in my body", Tom said, but you could see he didn't mean what he said. Why should he be happy about Jon being in his body?

Then two of the bodies on the ground, the bodies of Matt and Mark, started to move. The person in Mark's body was the first one to sit up. He rubbed his head and looked at us.

"Do I have my beautiful face back?", He asked full of hope.

"Ugh, Matt", Tom muttered. "Not again!"

"No, I'm afraid you aren't", Jon answered.

"Why is this your first question?", I wanted to know.

"In whose body am I this time?", Matt sighed.

In that moment the one in his body sat up, so they were looking in each others faces. "You-!", Matt shouted.

"Let me guess, you are Matt and I am in your body while you are in mine."

"Mark?!", Jon said surprised.

"Yeah, it's me. And you are Jon, right?", Mark asked.

"Yes", he answered. "How do you feel?"

"How he feels?!", Matt shouted. "I am the one who's in the body with that horrible chin!" I rolled with Eduardo's eyes.

"Oh yeah, your chin is much better."

"Of course it is!"

"What the actual fuck?!!!!", someone screamed.

"This must be Tord", Tom said and looked at the person in Jon's body who had jumped on his feet.

"I'm in the body of a fucking wimp!", He yelled. "Can this body even hold a gun?!" Yep, that was Tord.

Jon sniffed, but Mark put his hand on Jon's shoulder (actually Tom's, it's just getting so confusing!) and said "Don't listen to that sucker, Jon."

Suddenly I realised what that meant to my body. Eduardo was in mine...

"Seriously? I am in the loser's body?!" Eduardo stood there, with a very angry face expression. "Fuck this amulet!" He had a hammer in my hands. I don't know where he got the hammer, if he had carried it around the whole time or something else had happened. Anyway, he just hit the amulet with it.

The amulet made a loud cracking noise, although it looked still fine.

"What the-?!", Tom and Tord screamed.

"Oh no", Mark muttered. "That's definitely not good."

Even Eduardo seemed to realise he did a mistake. "Fuck."

"Oh no, we are all going to... what are we going to be? Maybe killed, that sounds bad", Matt said.

The amulet started floating in the middle of the room, changing the colour of it's light like it was broken. Not good...