What the...?!

Still Edd's Pov:

"Hey!", Eduardo growled. He was in Jon's body but that didn't change he was an asshole. "Watch where you're going, idiot!"

"Eduardo!", I snarled. I looked back but the dog which followed me had disappeared. One good thing which happened today.

I think he didn't recognise me until now because he suddenly mumbled: "Oh, it's you, loser." Seriously, I had no idea why he called me 'loser'. He wanted to be better than me but called me like that. If I was a loser he was one, too. He always wanted to be better then me, so it made sense.

"What the hell are you doing here?", he growled and glared at me.

"Well actually, I'm seeking for Matt. He isn't home and we have no idea where he is, so-"

"Yeah. I just hope you're not as crazy as your friends." What? What did he mean with that? My friends weren't crazy! Well, at least not right now.

"Why do you think my friends are crazy?", I asked him and crossed my arms.

"You haven't notice yet? The one who is in your body is running around like a completely idiot and is running everyone down who's in his way for the last five minutes. And the other one is getting drunk." The part with Tord made sense but the other one...

"You mean Tom, right? This can't be, he has been with me all the time.", I responded.

Eduardo smirked. It was strange to see his smirk on Jon's face. "I'm talking about the person who is in his body right now."

"W-what do you mean...?", I stuttered.

"That stupid ginger boy is getting drunk in his body. Strange, huh?"

Mat was getting...drunk?!?! No this couldn't be true, he was lying!

"He said some stuff like 'getting my face back' and 'amulets wants us to understand each other'. Don't ask, I have no idea!"

"M-matt would never-"

Eduardo grinned. "Trust me, I'm saying the truth. I have no idea why he's doing this, but he is." He laughed and walked away.

"W-where have you seen him?", I shouted.

"Next to the shopping centre.", he answered and walked in a small side road.

"Okay..." I still couldn't believe Matt would be that stupid and was getting drunk. Eduardo must have lied. Matt wouldn't do something like that, right?

Tord's Pov:

Finding Matt was pretty hard. I looked in every shop Matt would went, I mean: he didn't change at all, he is still the same person since I left them. The only thing what's different is he didn't remember me for some reason. Maybe something happened with my memory eraser gun...

Some people were angry when I pushed them away or almost bumped into them but I had to find Matt. He had got the amulet, the only thing which could swap us back and which kept me away from leaving Edd, Matt and Tom. I had to go back to my army and take over the world and now I had to handle with this shit!

I couldn't leave as long as I was in Edd's body! I needed to get my body back or else...No, I didn't want to think about it.

I ran down the road searching for Matt until I couldn't run anymore and stopped next to a side road to recover my breath. I was so tired of all of this.

"Where is he? He should have told us where his friends live!" I froze. I knew that voice...

"Calm down, Pat."

"We have to find him! He said it wouldn't be so long, and now he doesn't text back or phone us!" They were on the other side of the road, two men, my soldiers. They were turning their backs on me but if they turned around and saw me...

They would find me and bring me back to the army! They wouldn't care my mission wasn't complete yet and-!

Wait a second, I was in Edd's body, they wouldn't recognise me. How could I forget it? As long as Tom wasn't around everything was fine.

"Hey commie, have you seen Edd? I lost him somehow." Shit. When did he came here?! I didn't see him until he spoke!

"Er...Tord...?" He was talking too loud! He had my voice, they would hear him and think he was me! I had to do something or they would notice him.

I had no choice. I pushed him into the side road as far as possible. "What the-?!" He fell in one of the three dustbins which were standing in the side road. It looked hilarious. He tried to stand up but he seemed to be stuck.

"Okay, I know we are enemies but this is YOUR body, commie.", he said annoyed.

I had NO Explanation for that. I wished I could tell him and do what I wanted to do from the beginning but as long as I weren't in my body it wasn't possible. I really hated the situation.

"I don't care this is my body, Jehovah's witness.", I growled. I just had to act like I did this because I hate him and he wouldn't notice the real reason.

"You are an idiot.", he mumbled and tried to stood up again. Should I help him? Maybe I should help him.

I stretched my hand out to him. I couldn't leave him like this. If he were in the body of somebody else it would have been fine but he was in mine.

He looked at the offered hand. "You just pushed me into a dustbin and now your giving me your hand? You are not making any sense." He seized my hand so I could pull him out of the dustbin. I had no idea what was actually in it but he smelled awful.

"Okay, how do we find Matt and Edd now?", I asked. Luckily Paul and Patryk weren't there anymore. Tom could walk out without getting recognised and taken to the army.

"I know how.", Tom answered. "I DRANK THE LAST COLA!!!", he yelled.

"How is that gonna w-"

"YOU FUCKING WHAT?!" A really furious Edd ran to us and rushed upon Tom.

"There he is...", I mumbled.