Genie

Tom's Pov:

I had grabbed a harpoon from the ground and glared at the amulet. Maybe I could destroy it somehow... Of course there was a chance we would be stuck in each other's bodies, but it was definitely better than getting killed by that stupid amulet. The crystal in the middle of the amulet glowed and I knew it was the thing which had to be destroyed. It was the magic part or something like that.

"So weare all going to die", Eduardo muttered. "Anything any of you wants to say?"

"No", Tord answered. "I have nothing to-"

"Hey, Matt...", Edd said.

"Yes, Edd?", Matt whimpered. Everyone looked at them, asking what it could be, what Edd wanted to say.

"I burnt Little Tom because it stared at me like a creep."

"How could you! Little Tom was my favourite toy!", Matt sniffed. "Say sorry!"

"I am sorry...that I am not sorry." Matt glared at him.

"Edd, remember that time we had no cola anymore and I told you Matt forgot to buy it?", I asked.

"Yes, why?"

"Matt didn't forget it, I...drank it."

"YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!!!!" Eduardo and Mark exchanged annoyed looks.

"Guys, I lied when I said I don't believe in ghosts!", Jon cried all of the sudden. "I DO believe in them!"

"That's actually not a surprise, you believe in mermaids, too", I answered. There was silence for a few seconds.

"How do you know that? I never-"

"We are talking to Eduardo without being jerks to each other sometimes", Edd responded, not caring he interrupted Jon.

"Oh."

"Okay, I admit it, I have always spied on you since we moved here. Sometimes I dressed like one of your friends to sneak in your house and spy on you!", Eduardo shouted. Mark facepalmed.

"I knew it!", Edd yelled. "I knew it from the beginn-what was the last part?!"

"That's creepy...", Tord murmured.

"Is the amulet going to kill us now or is it just floating there, waiting until we finished telling each other the truth?", Mark questioned. "Because this is getting really hilarious."

"Yeah, that's a good question", Tord said.

"You know what, screw this!" I threw the harpoon on the amulet. The crystal broke. A light flashed through the room and-

"HAHAHAHAHA! I am finally free! Now I can make the world suffer for capturing me in that crystal!", a female voice shouted. It was a big green genie with a black ponytail, red eyes with yellow pupils and very sharp teeth. "Me, Daisy!"

That was the moment Edd bursted out into laughter.

"Human, stop that!", the female genie shouted.

"I'm sorry, it's just...it's just...Daisy!" He laughed and laughed and didn't stop. All of us watched it, including the genie, who didn't seem too happy about Edd making fun of her name.

"So you are a genie, right?", Tord asked. "I wish for world domination, guns and...HENTAI!"

"What the fuck?", Eduardo murmured.

"D-did he just say world domination?", Jon questioned and stared at Tord in shook.

"I am not going to fulfill your desires, mortal, I- Stop laughing!", she glared at Edd.