...escalate

Tord's Pov:

Matt gasped and I looked around for something to knock them out with. There was a Vase on the shelf on the other side of the room I could probably use...

"How did you get free so fast?!", Tom asked. "We tied you up!"

"That's useless when we have a pocket knife", Mark answered. He looked kind of annoyed and bored.

I sneaked through the room as carefully as possible so they wouldn't notice me...

"Why do you have a pocket knife?", Edd breathed stertorously. It was hard for him to speak because Eduardo was strangling him. I really hoped he wouldn't kill Edd. I needed  that body. Being in my enemy's body was fun for a while, being in it forever was horrible. I wouldn't be able to lead my army like this.

"Well, Eduardo told me to have something with me so I can protect myself after I almost got killed during the last zombie outbreak-"

"Shut up, Jon! Are you really  that stupid?! They just want to distract you just so that they can overpower you!", Eduardo growled. Then he looked at Edd and hissed: "Did you losers actually think we would let you swap back your bodies and do nothing when you are going to throw it away so we can't swap back?"

Edd rolled with my grey eyes. "That's what this is all about? I am not you, jackass."

"Okay, I was right. These guys are as stupid as can be", Tom muttered, but unfortunatly not silent enough because Eduardo heard it. He dropped Edd and walked to Tom while Edd bobbed up.

"Please don't punch into my face! Please don't punch into my face!", Matt whimpered. Edd and Mark gave him an annoyed look.

"You losers act even more childish than children do and you're always doing crazy Things only idiots would do like fight zombies, fly a spaceship and other weird stuff!", Eduardo snarled. "And you say I'm as stupid as can be?!"

"Er...actually we fought zombies and flew a spaceship, too", Jon corrected. Eduardo gave him a death glare.

I was finally in the near of the vase. The only thing I needed to do now was taking it and hit the back of one of their head. Tom, Matt and Edd would do the rest. I grabbed the Vase and grinned. Nothing would stop me! I walked behind Eduardo and-

"Not the vase, Tord!", Matt yelled. Eduardo turned around and everybody looked at me.

"Um, well...i-is that your vase?", I stuttered. My great plan defeat by such an idiot!

"No."

"Oh, okay." I put the vase back on the shelf. Matt nodded in agreement while Tom and Edd exchanged looks.

"Whatever that was...You guys are just dumb! The only things which are important to you is the one thing you love! Why should I trust you with the amulet?"

"There is nothing bad about that", Matt said. "I am just handsome and you are jealous because of it."

"This has absolutly nothing to do with - maybe a bit...", Edd admitted.

While he talked with Eduardo I walked to Tom because I had enough. I didn't care about showing them who I really was anymore. I would just take my giant robot now. "Hey, Jehovah's witness, I just remebered I left some of my hentai under my bed, can I go there and take it?"

This wasn't even a lie, I really left hentai and porns and other stuff in his room when I left. Unfortunatly I realised I left some of my fuck films there the moment I entered the Red Army the first time.

"No." He didn't even look in my direction, he just drank some alcohol and watched Edd and Eduardo, who had started to kick and punch each other now.

And Mark had taken some boook out of the book shelf and had started to read. Jon was also  watching Edd's and Eduado's fighting. "Horrible", he mumbled.

"Why not?", I asked. "Please!" I gave him a hangdog look. Before anyone says that's stupid, I want you to know I just wanted to get the hell out of here, no matter what.

"Because I burnt all of the stuff you left here." He finally looked at me with an evil smirk. "That is the reason why."

"W-what?!", I gasped. "You did not do this!"

"Of Course I burnt your stuff, commie. What did you expect? You really need to see your face!", he chuckled.

"FUCK YOU!!!", I yelled and dragged him to the ground.

"Definitely not."

I started to hit him, but he just kicked me in the stomach.

"Guys, stop!", Matt yelled. He was shaking and Held up the amulet. The crystal in the middle was glowing again. "Edd, other guy I forgot the name of!"

"Eduardo", Mark said.

"Thanks. Edd, Eduardo, please stop!", Matt whined.

Me and Tom stood up, but Edd and Eduardo were too distracted. I don't know why they don't like each other, but there has to be a reason. THeir fighting was annozing from the beging, so I hope there is a reason.

The crystal was glowing brighter and brighter. Mark, Jon, Matt and I watched it in horror.

"I don't think my bet is going to work with the neighbours swapping with us." Tom didn't seem to care about the body swap thing: He just drank another bottle of Smirnoff.

"No one cares about your stupid bet!", I hissed.

That was the moment the light filled the whole room. My vision became blurry, then everything turned black.