Personalities

Edds Pov:

"E-edd, could you please stop hitting Tom? That's my body...", Tord stuttered and gave me and Tom a worried look.

"HE DRANK THE LAST COLA!!!" I yelled.

A few people who passed us stared at us. I decided to tell them what was going on. "THAT HAPPENS TO EVERYONE WHO DRINKS MY COLA!!!"

"Edd...", Tom mumbled.

"What is it Tom?", I growled.

"Your Cola is safe. I didn't drink anything. I just shouted that to get your attention, so we could find you.", he grined. "I know how to get Tord's or Matt's attention, too."

"How do you do that?", I asked curious.

"If you want to find Matt, just yell you destroyed his toy collection or his face is melting I already told him his face was melting once. He freaked out and it took us there hours to calm him down, remember? If you want to find Tord, just sing sunshine lolipop." He grined. This time it was a typically Tord grin. I stared at him for one second.

"Well, it worked now, but Edd almost killed you.", Tord answered.

"That's not my body, so I don't care. And the thing you did to me before Edd came was worse than that."

"Oh...uh...okay Tom, I'm really sorry for hitting you.", I said to Tom and stood upto let him go. That moment I noticed a horrible smell like dead rats and rotten food. "Uh...guys, what is This smell? Did someone fell into the dustbin?"

"Ask him.", Tom replied annoyed and pointed on Tord who blushed. I looked at Tord and them on Tom again, but neither Tom nor Tord explained it.

"So...we still don't know where Matt is.", Tom said after a few seconds.

"I haven't seen him.", Tord responsed.

"Me too, but..." Should I tell them what Eduardo had told me? It was a lie, so I didn't have to tell them. Matt was stupid, but he wasn't that stupid to get drink, right?

"But what?", Tord asked me.

"I...er...I have met Eduardo and he told me Matt would get...drunk.", I explained.

"What? He told you Matt would get drunk? Why should Matt do that?", Tord questioned. Tom was silent. He seemed to think about it.

"I-I don't know, he told me Matt told him stuff like...'getting his face back' and 'anulet wants us to...und erstand each other'. I don't know. Eduardo must be lying..."

"No, he isn't.", Tom answered.

"W-what? B-but Tom, Matt would never get drunk. He isn't someone who would do something like that.", I shouted.

"Edd, what do we know about Matt? He is a person who loves himself more than everything else and would do anything for his 'beautiful' face. EVERYTHING."

Tord stared at Tom. "You are right. He would do everything for his face. And he thinks getting drunk and acting like Tom might be a way to understand Tom and get his body back!" I had to admit what they were saying made sense.

"Okay, so we are seeking a drunk Matt who is in my body, probably destroying the whole town.", Tom commented.

We made our way to a television shop which showed the daily news on TV.

"Okay, look for anything a drunk would do.", I commanded.

"Do you mean a toy shop getting robbed by a little kid with a fire thrower?", Tord asked.

"Uuuh...No."

"There is a destroyed museum in the news.", Tom said. " Do you think it has anything to do with Matt?"

"A museum?", Tord asked.

"Yeah, a mirror museum."

"Matt would never destroy a mirror.", I sighed. "I don't think Matt has anything to do with it."

"Then where is he?"

"AAAAAAH! MONSTER!" One of the TVs suddenly showed a young woman with a handbag running in cyrcles around a house.

"Monster?", Tord repeated. We stared at the TV.

A reporter walked with a camera to the woman. "Excuse me, Miss, but what do you mean with monster?", the reporter asked.

"Well, I was just walking around in town when I saw a purple monster with claws and even a tail! It was so frightening!", the woman screamed.

"What a Drama Queen.", Tord commented. He and I rolled with our eyes.

"That's just a crazy woman.", I said and turned around.

Tom stared at the TV, scared. "I should go now. You are gonna go home." He looked at us.

"Tom?", I asked confused. "What do you mean? We have to find Matt!"

"I will find him and we will be home soon, don't worry.", he answered and ran down the street.

"Tord wait! Don't go!", Tord shouted.

It took me three seconds to realise what Tord just had said. "T-tord...D-did you just call Tom with...your name?"

He stared at me. "I did WHAT?!"

"You called Tom Tord. I..." In that moment I realised what it meant. Tom who grined like Tord, Tord who called Tom Tord and aczed more than me... "We are...changing.", I whispered. "Our personalities and ourselves...we are becoming the person in whose body we are..."

Tord gasped. "N-no, that can't be right, you are wrong!"

"Y-yeah, I think I am wrong..." Deep down I knew it was the truth. Did I start to act like Matt, too, without noticing it? Was it already changing me? We had to swap our bodies back as soon as possible!