Shopping

Tords Pov:

One of the worst ideas you could have while you are a wanted person is going shopping in a public shopping center where almost every single person in London goes. Really bad idea.

Edd was in my body now, what scared me more than Tom being in my body. The cola lover always needed to make puns and would never shut up.  Hating Tom was a good reason to push him into a dustbin, but I had no reason to do that with Edd, so it would be really complicated.

"Okay Matt, we just need to buy batteries, nothing more", Edd said to Matt.

"I know", Matt answered. Tom rolled with Matt's blue eyes while I looked around for gun shops or hentai shops.

A blond little girl in a girl's clothes shop saw me and pointed on me. What did I do this time? I didn't think there was any problem to look at her. A lot of people stared at me ir pointed on me, one even took a photo.

"Hey mister", a five year old boy with a lollipop in his mouth whispered in my direction. "Why are your eyeballs black?" I almost forget I was in Tom's body. Yeah, that explained people staring and pointing on me. I had always hated other people doing that because of my accent, so I hadn't been talking much until I joined the army. An army's leader has to talk a lot and I was a leader. There was no reason to be ashamed of my accent. But this...was a totally different thing.

"Er...I have no idea, ask him. He knows it." I pointed on Tom. When the kid asked him the question, he glared at me.

"That's because that guy is an-"

"Tom, Tord, why don't we split up?", Edd asked nervously. He was clearly just trying to get us not to fight here.

"Split up?", Matt, Tom and I repeated at the same moment.

"We don't know which battery we need, so-"

"You do remember us building the attic, right? Matt will buy everything except batteries, Edd."

"Tom is going to buy Smirnoff", I answered.

Edd rolled with his eyes. "We are four people, so there will be two in each group, so nobody does anything stupid. I am-"

"I am going with Matt", Tom said quickly.

"Why?" Edd made a sad face. "I wanted to go with you!"

"The last time we did that you pushed me into traps. No thanks, definitely not." Tom grabbed Matt at the hoodie sleeve and went away with him.

"I think that's not the only reason", Edd mumbled. "They are acting weird."

"I totally agree", I replied. Tom didn't want Matt to be stupid and tell us something. Having a secret like mine was pretty dangerous, finding somebody's secret out was just...fun. Something I hadn't had for a long time now. I really needed to find it out.

It took us only ten minutes to buy new batteries like always when Edd was shopping with me, but I wasn't comfortable with all children and adults staring at me.

And not only that. When would I start to act more like Tom?, I asked myself a few times. I just couldn't stop thinking about it. This thought scares me a bit.

When we were finished buying batteries we crossed a shop with girl's clothes and I had an idea. I would love seeing Tom in girl's clothes, why not here and now?

"I'm going to have a little fun with Tom's body", I grinned. Edd knew what I wanted to do, but shook his head.

"T-tom won't like this", he stuttered.

"I don't care, I want to have fun", I smirked.

"Hey, make photos of me in these clothes and please lease sent them to Matt's phone. I want Tom to see it." Tom would be really furious, what made it more exciting.

The next four minutes we spent in the shop and I put on a few clothes. People outside would laugh and point on me when they saw me wearing these clothes, but hey, this wasn't my body. I could do anything I wanted. That was until Tom showed up again.

MEANWHILE

Matts Pov:

"Okay, that is the last time I'm going shopping with you", Tom growled while I paid for the little plush animals I found in the shop we bought the batteries in. They was really cheap, but he was angry about buying them.

When I wanted to pay it with some of Edd's money I pulled something out of his hoodie. A poster with Tord's face on it? What did that mean? Boy, I wish I would be that popular someone made a poster for me.

"Er...Tom? Do you know-?"

"Leave me alone, Matt", he snarled.

And it didn't get better when Edd sent pictures to my phone with pictures of Tord wearing girl's clothes in Tom's body. That was the moment Tom were in the mood to kill people.

He ran through the whole shopping mall, nit caring about anyone or anything in his way and yelled " TORD, I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!!!!!!"

It was really hard following him without blushing. He was yelling in my body and the next time I would be here somebody would point at me and say I did this. This was so embarrassing.

When Tom found the place where Tord was he finally stopped yelling, but then grabbed Tord and growled at him while Edd was laughing.

"Undress now!", Tom hissed. "I promise I will burn all of your hentai shit if you don't wear my hoodie. We will never talk about that thing again."

Tord rolled with Tom's 'eyes'. "Just relax a bit, Thomas. I had a little fun with your body, not more.", he grinned.

"Well, he didn't wear any dress", Edd mumbled.

"And he didn't wear anything pink", I added.

"I don't care! This is embarrassing! You would feel the same if Tord was doing it in your body! We have what we need, we will just go home now." Tom was really pissed.

Edd took the amulet and searched for something to put the batteries in. It took only ten seconds of waiting. Then he put it into the hoodie pocket.

After Tord finally took off the girl's clothes we walked to the escalator to get downstairs. I noticed a lot of people left after Tom's yelling. Hopefully that wouldn't cause problems.

"Hey Tom, why don't you go first?", Edd smiled. Tom raised an eyebrow, but then he said "Oh, okay..." and went first. He really shouldn't have done that. Right after he took the first step Edd pushed him down.

Every single time he hit the escalator he made awkward noises. "I love Tom falling down the roof or the escalator", Edd chuckled. Tord looked at me. He knew what I was feeling right now.

"My face! My beautiful face! You will suffer!", I screamed and pushed Edd down the escalator. Tord stared at me.

"Really?", he asked. "That's my body you pushed down!"

"He pushed my body down, too!"

I noticed I still had the poster in my hand. "Hey Tord, what's this by the way?" I held it in front of his face so he could see it. "How did you get so popular?"

Tord started sweating one second to another. He grabbed it and threw it into a dustbin. I was just confused about it.

I saw Tom standing up, but just when he did Edd fell on him. He moaned.

"Holy-!"

"Shut up!", Edd interrupted him.

The amulet had fallen out of the hoodie pocket while he fell down and now it landed in front of our neighbour's feet.

"Shit!", Tord said. "We have got a problem."