Chapter 20

Tris pov

I loop my arm with my dad's and look over at him.

"I'm so proud of you and the young woman you have become" he says

"I love you sweet heart" he adds

"I love you too daddy" I say and hug him

The doors to the wedding ceremony open and I beginning walking with my dad by my side.

I make eye contact with Tobias and we smile at each other.

I'm almost close to Tobias when Elena jumps from her chair and hugs me.

"Mommy" she says and everyone laughs and smiles at her.

I bend down to her height, stopping the strict wedding schedule our planner has and take the moment to be with my daughter.

"Mommy is going to marry daddy now. Have a seat with grandma and be such a good girl. If you're good you can have ice cream all night long" I whisper to her and she giggles

"Yes mommy" she says and runs back over to her seat which causes everyone to laugh again.

My dad hands me off to Tobias where they shake hands but end up hugging because they are that close.

Tobias and I hold hands and just stare at each other with love. Pure love.

The ceremony goes on and I tuned out most of it because Tobias is just so gorgeous. I love him so much. I'm lost in his eyes.

I'm so happy we overcame all of our struggles but I know he loves me and he knows I love him. Together we can accomplish anything.

We exchange rings, say our vows, and once those special words are said "you may now kiss the bride" Tobias brings me in to a long passionate kiss.

I slowly pull away and giggle.

"I love you Tobias Eaton" I whisper to him as everyone in the crowd cheers

"I love you Beatrice Prior Eaton" He says and I smile giving him another kiss.

We turn toward the crowd and they continue to cheer. I look over at Chris and give her the signal. Then she gives that signal to Zeke. They run from their spots and get the banner hiding in the back and walk down the aisle with it.

Tobias looks at it and I wait for him to read it.

He turns to me and lifts me up, spinning me.

"You're pregnant" He says and I nod with a big smile.

Everyone else reads the banner and cheers more and more.

I put a hand on Tobias cheek and he holds my waist.

"When did you find out" He ask

"This morning" I say as we smile

"You have made me the happiest man alive" he says leaning down to kiss me but we're pulled away by Elena running into us.

"Mommy can I have my ice cream now" she says and Tobias lifts her up

"Ice cream?" Tobias questions and looks at me

"Just go along with it" I whisper and he nods.

The photographer takes tons of pictures of us with Elena then some by ourselves then with the bridesmaids and the groomsmen, then more and more but there's a special picture that will last with me forever.

It's a picture of me, Tobias, Elena, and a beautifully decorated picture frame with a picture of Levi in it.

Tobias and I decided to hang it in the living room, get it printed nice and big.
___________________________________

Hawaii.

I lay my head on Tobias shoulder as he opens the door to our hotel room.

I look around and smile at how beautiful this room is. I walk to the balcony and let the warm Hawaiian breeze hit me. There's a hot tub out here, surrounded by beautiful bamboo sticks to make a enclosed fence for privacy.

Tobias wraps his arms around my waist and I turn to face him. I wrap my arms around his neck and without another second he lifts me up and carries me bridal style into the room, smashing his lips onto mine.

I put a hand on his cheek and continue to kiss him. He lays us down on the bed but when he reaches for my shirt I pull away because I start laughing.

"Whats so funny" He says starting to laugh along

"I'm just thinking about the night we first got together" I say

"It was one of my legendary high school parties you came over to tell me to turn down the music for Charlie" he says

"Which lead to a one night stand that we thought wasn't going to go anywhere but here we are. Married. Onto our 3rd child. I couldn't have asked for a better partner" I say

"The night we first got together I remember it so clearly because it was the best night of my life" he says

"I love you" I tell him and he nods

"I love you too" he says back and I giggle as we go back to kissing.

I kiss him back with force and slowly lift his shirt off.

He pulls the shirt completely off and I kiss up and down his chest.

He holds my face, kissing me. He looms over me and I lay my head back as he kisses down my neck.

He pulls away and gets up.

"Where are you going" i ask

"Condom" he says and I point to my stomach

"Pregnant" I say and he sighs

"I'm so sorry babe, I forgot" he says and I giggle shaking my head and kissing him.

We quickly pull off clothing and get right into love making. My brother's wife was right married sex is so much better.

________________________________

The next morning Tobias goes out to get us breakfast.

This is our honeymoon. I need to treat my husband right. I look threw my luggage to try and find something that I think would look sexy but I'm pregnant and very moody so I feel like everything I wear looks terrible on me even though I'm not that far into the pregnancy yet.

I decided to go with a black lace bra with black lace undies. I put on a baggy shirt and wait for him to come back.

He walks back in the room and has bags of food in his hands.

"I bought a little of everything. I thought we should try it all" he says and I get out of bed, grab the bags from his hands and put my arms around his neck.

"Someone's needy" He says running his hands up and down my waist.

"I just thought I could show you my new outfit" I say taking off my shirt.

"What do you want to do know" I say as he looks at me with wide eyes.

"I could think of a lot of things" he says grabbing my waist and pulling me close.

He kisses down my neck and leans me against the wall. I hold the hem of his pants and they come off.

He lifts me up without disconnecting our lips. I wrap my legs around his waist and he lays me down on the floor.

I sit up to kiss his lips but his lips are all over me. I hold his face and tackle his lips with kisses.

I feel the urge to puke so I quickly stand and run to the bathroom. I hate morning sickness.

Tobias comes up behind me and that's the end of that. We quit our make out to shower and get ready for the day.

It took me forever to write this chapter because I wanted it to be so great but for some reason I was really struggling. But yay new fourtris baby and fourtris is married