Chapter 32

Epilogue
Tobias pov
10 years later

"Elena, Riley, Mason come get your lunches for school. The school bus will be here any minute" I yell for the kids

Tris died that night 10 years ago and she knew she was. She never made it alive to the hospital, she died on her way there.

I'm happy I let her take her time saying goodbye to the kids that night. It helped for the kids but it helped her knowing that she was going to go.

At the time I didn't know she would leave so quick. I also blame myself for not saying more.

I just want her to know that I love her and will never meet anyone else like her.

Before she pasted we did have the conversation about me moving on after her. She was totally okay with it and wanted me to but I don't know. I've been on some tinder dates, I just don't like the women.

No one will compare to her.

These last 10 years I've been focused on the kids and their life without tris, making sure they feel loved and are healthy.

Tris's Mom was a mess for years. She turned to drinking but good think last year she was able to get help and she's doing much better.

Tris's dad would cry at night Natalie said. He didn't want to show his emotions to anyone else.

I cried a lot. I didn't sleep for quite awhile. I actually had to go to some therapy. The kids were sad but they were strong.

They are just like their mother, all three of them so strong and brave.

I miss tris everyday and will never ever forget the love that we had.

"Dad, I have a orthodontist appointment today don't forget" Riley says

"But I have piano" Mason says grabbing his lunch

"I have a Soccer game" Elena says looking at her phone

I grab her phone and shove it in the cabinet.

"I took that away from you, how did you get it back" I ask

"Grandma Evelyn gave it to me" she says

"It's mine now. Until you learn to respect and stop the attitude that's when you will get it back missy." I say and she rolls her eyes

"Everyone out the door now. Bus stop is waiting" I say in my loud dad voice and they listen

I grab my cup of coffee and walk out the door with them.

Boom! End of story.
What did you think...
I wanted to end this story because I was running out of ideas and I really want to start a new divergent high story.

So tomorrow the first chapter for that story should be up, I hope my amazing readers from this story travel their way to that story because I loved all the readers for this story and I don't want to see you readers go.

New story on its way