e i g h t

"jungkook im leaving now." jungkooks mother shouted from downstairs. jungkook looked up once he heard those words and raced downstairs to give a massive hug to his beloved mummy.

"bye bye mummy." jungkook said into the hug. jungkooks mother embraced his son before stepping back. "you be good now little one." jungkooks mother said giving a kiss to jungkooks forehead.

"i'll be back later tonight sweetheart" jungkooks mother said before she shut the door heading to her car out the front of the house.

after jungkook heard the door shut the boy raced himself upstairs to his computer that was placed on his white desk. once jungkook opened itunes he shuffled his music, turning the sound up to high and blasting it through his house while singing along.

the song that played first was adore u by seventeen and boi was jungkook hyped becauSE HE LOVED THAT SHIT.

a few songs played as jungkook screamed, sang and danced to them all (some of the songs being; boss by nct u, we on by bts, mamma mia by sf9, been through by exo, girls girls girls by got7 and shine forever by monsta x)

jungkook became puffed and had to take a breather so he took his lazy ass and lied face first in his bed. the very calming song of when the cherry blossoms fade played as kook regained himself. after jungkook regained his breath and energy he grabbed his laptop from next to his bed on the floor.

once the device was opening and ready to be used jungkook opened up trusty google and typed in a word he was wondering the meaning of. that word being the word; horny

jungkook didn't seem that shocked as he read the first definition until he got to the second one he was a little confused

horny
adjective
1. of or resembling a horn.
2. informal
feeling or arousing sexual excitement

"sexual excitement?" jungkook questioned, "whats that supposed to mean?"

so as the curious boy jungkook is he searched up the words 'sexual excitement' getting a website link that spoke about how a man goes through an orgasm. one of the words on the page got jungkook curious tho.

"boner?" jungkook clicked on the word and it took him to a whole page about these things called boners. "when a mans penis becomes firmer" jungkook read.

"so when my peepee" jungkook pointed at his dick, "becomes stiff its called a boner?" jungkook asked to absolutely no one.

jungkook thought for a moment back to when he's peepee became 'stiff' from when he looked at those pictures of dicks. "wait does that mean looking at those pictures made me horny?" jungkook questioned.

being a once again curious child the boy looked up the word dick and entered the images section of google. jungkook started scrolling and yes he was right, the boy looking at the pictures of the dicks made a tingling feeling come into his body. his peepee started growing and the younger gasped.

while in shock the younger accidentally pressed on the trackpad causing it to open one of the photos but this photo was different. the picture was moving and it wasn't just one man in this picture there were two, one with their peepee in the others ass and the other on his hands and knees looking like he was getting alot of pleasure and pain.

jungkook started at the photo and examined it. the tingling feeling came back to his peepee as he watched a replay of the men get pleasure. jungkook keep watching the gif until a groan escaped his mouth due to his peepee starting to hurt from it being stuck in his undies.

"maybe tae will know what to do" jungkook thought so the male got his phone and opened up the conversation with the older while he was still groaning.

-
[taetanic]

thekookieyouwant
hyung help me

taetanic
what you need little boY
your homework too hard?

thekookieyouwant
no
there's another problem
it's got to do with my peepee

taetanic
youR FUCKING WHAT

thekookieyouwant
don't curse it's bad
but it hurts
and it's been getting bigger
hyunG HELP

taetanic
hoLY SHIT
such innocent child
what the fuck were you doing

thekookieyouwant
i may have searched some things up

taetanic
don't tell me you got hard by looking at dick pics

thekookieyouwant
heH :)

taetanic
jfc you did didn't you
okaY well you can fix this the pleasuring way or the take a cold shower way
what do you choose?

thekookieyouwant
which way is easier?

taetanic
probably showering but the other ways funner

thekookieyouwant
there is no time for games tae
ill do the shower way

taetanic
well okay then

thekookieyouwant
so like is their a specific way im supposed to do this?

taetanic
awkfidk no just go take a fucking cold shower and wait for yo dick to calm its shit

thekookieyouwant
hm alright then that seems simple
thANKS HYUNG
BYE IMA TAKE THAT SHOWER

taetanic
bye you non innocent child

idk what this is but heY
and just pointing out that i love every song mentioned in this chapter :))

idk what this is but heYand just pointing out that i love every song mentioned in this chapter :))