f o u r t e e n

the door slammed open as 4 boys bolted into the dorm room jumping on the couch turning on the tv getting ready to watch a new episode of the knowing bros.

seokjin waltzed into the house a few seconds later to see the spread of boys laying around the living room eyeing the television. His mouth dropped, "y'all are idiots i swear to god."

"shhhh", taehyung and hoseok hushed the older, "it's starting" a starry eyed yoongi said in a whisper.

"y'all are fucked" seokjin said bringing the bag of groceries into the kitchen to put away. as the male got the milk carton out of the bag he felt arms around his waist.

"am i an idiot too darling?" namjoon whispered into seokjin's ear giving the older a kiss on the neck. seokjin smiles softly, "yes you are now get off me so i can go put the milk away." seokjin said as he nudged namjoon's stomach with his elbow.

taehyung, who was sadly a witness to this romantic moment obviously had to have an input to their conversation by yelling, "ew you two are gross" across the living room so they could hear him from the kitchen.

all taehyung got in response was "shut up knucklehead" from a flustered namjoon. taehyung laughed it off and continued to watch the show.

after about 10 minutes into the show seokjin came into the living room with some news, "aye tae" he started, a hum from taehyung signalled him to continue, "you're going to college kiddo" this made taehyung head turn faster than a lightning bolt.

"what did you just say?" taehyung asked in a calm voice breathing heavily. "you heard me your smol ass is going to college" seokjin repeated to him. taehyung started freaking out.

"i can't believe this, all i've worked for, all i've done for this group, everything i've sacrificed in my life just to go to a college? how am i going to live? people will know it's me. i'm probably gonna live with a fangirl. is that even how colleges work???" taehyung at this point was questioning all of humanity with his small amount of knowledge he had on it.

yoongi got tired of his whinny and told him to fuck off to the dinning room or something to talk about it if they're we're going to be loud so, of course, like good members that are totally not shit scared of yoongi moved their asses to the dinning room to talk about this new grown topic.

"okay taehyung you gotta stop freaking out, you're only going for like 6 months. you can always come see us you know." seokjin said trying to calm the male. "6 months??" taehyung yelled, "what the fuck that's so lonnngg." the whinny taehyung said dead in his chair looking at the ceiling.

"great you seem fine with it. you'll love it don't worry bub." seokjin said. "don't call me bub" taehyung death glared seokjin.

"ugh fine, anyway you're going to seoul uni deal with it. bye now" seokjin said as he left the dinning room.

"hell has called me goddammit"

hi so someone catch onto my plan thanks bye ((:
this story literally won't be interesting if you do but oH WELL

hi so someone catch onto my plan thanks bye ((:this story literally won't be interesting if you do but oH WELL