t w e n t y

jungkook grabs his last bag from the house putting it into the back of the taxi. he walks back to the porch and gives his mother a huge hug. jungkook's mother pulled away from his son tears in her eyes, "you be healthy and don't get into any trouble okay baby?" jungkook nodded as his mother reached up and gave jungkook a kiss on his forehead.

"bye mummy" jungkook said waving off to his mother from the taxi. he looked down to his lap as the view of his house vanished from his eyes

the car ride to the dorms was slow and boring. through the whole time jungkook kept looking out at the scenery while listening to some lit bops including bts's new album.

once the taxi driver got to the college jungkook hopped out of the car paying the driver and getting his stuff out of the back. jungkook walked into the huge college building and went to the main desk he saw with all types of kids surrounding it.

jungkook walked up to the male that was at the desk, he had square glasses on and black hair that covered his forehead. "hello young sir, my names eunhyuk and you?" jungkook pointed at himself as if he was unsure who the male was talking to.

eunhyuk nodded and jungkook spoke, "i-i'm jungkook, i'm trying to look for my dorm so i can unpack." eunhyuk smiled and gestured jungkook to come over to him. jungkook walked over.

"this here will tell you where your dorm is, just find your name." eunhyuk said explaining how the long booklets of sheets work. "oh okay thanks eunhyuk." jungkook thanked him. "just call me hyung." jungkook nodded.

after jungkook found out he was in room 203 in the c block he started his adventure there. the adventure was short and quick. once jungkook got to his room he opened the door with the pin he got at the front desk and let himself in.

"wow this place is so cool" jungkook said as he looked around the dorm room. he started unpacking and then fell asleep on his nice big comfy single bed.

i'm in my shrek stages of life oh god