t w e l v e

"ugh" jungkook sighed. it was a day were the brown haired male was alone, his mummy was out at work, and no one was answering his texts (like he has people to text pft).

jungkook was sprawled across his bed as he just lied there feeling bored. jungkook's mind had been wilding these days, everything he thought about was either taehyung hyung or food.

the thoughts about taehyung hyung were interesting? sometimes jungkook would think about how the elder needed more love or how the boy needed to be taught some manners but a thought that popped into his head frequently from the thought of taehyung hyung was peepee's.

jungkook would think about them and his own would grow, he was starting to get worried. so as the curious and blind boy he is, he decided to go on the internet and search up how to help his problem.

after a bit of searching jungkook had found out that touching your peepee helps relieve the pain or something, he couldn't really understand anything.

once kook finished his very interesting research he decided that it wouldn't hurt to look at a few pictures of some dicks, right? jungkook opened the page up and started scrolling.

as jungkooks peepee started to grow he heard fiddling at the door. it was too late to hide when jimin opened up jungkook's bedroom door screaming "i brought mcdonalds".

jimin turned to jungkook holding up a bag of mcdonalds to then drop it when he saw what the younger was looking at. a full high pitched gasp left jimin's mouth. a hand let its way to cover the gasped elder.

"jungkook" jimin spoke in a voice of disbelief. "you were watching porn without me? how could you?"

jungkook gave the most confused look towards his best friend. jungkook had thought the older would have told him off for just looking at these photos.

jimin must have realised what he said because seconds later after seeing jungkook's face he gave out a cough saying, "i mean, why are you looking at those i thought you were innocent what happened" jimin said in his most convincing fake voice ever.

"why aren't you beating my butt?" jungkook asked cause he could see right through his best friend.

"honestly kook," jimin said as he came and took a seat next to jungkook on jungkook's bed placing his arm on kook's shoulder, "i have always wanted you to know what a peepee actually meant and what all those bad words your mum says hurt people mean and how they actually effect people in situations."

jungkook's face was even more confused at this point, "what" jungkook said being in the most confused state. jimin gave the younger one long stare deep into the eyes before saying "welp" while he pat jungkook's back and got up to collect the dropped mcdonalds laying on the floor.

"close your petty laptop we got food loser" jimin said as he took out the two mcchicken burgers out of the bag.

"stop saying mean things hyung"

akckdk idk what this is sorry bye

because its a lowkey long word chapter we gotta give the iT AINT SPELL CHECK warning