t w e n t y n i n e

it was the morning, taehyung and jungkook were both sitting down eating a bowl of cereal in peace. while jungkook was eating his breakfast he started thinking of taehyung hyung, the one he hasn't texted in a while. jungkook thought about him a lot and wanted to talk to him so as the child he is, jungkook texted his hyung.

[taetanic]

thekookieyouwant
hi
it seems like we haven't talk in a while

a phone buzzed twice from across the table which made jungkook look up only resulting in him getting milk spat at him from taehyung who choked on his food after looking at his phone.

"oh my god i'm sorry let me go get a towel." taehyung said as he got up and walked into the kitchen freaking the fuck out. jungkook didn't mind it to be honest he just continued to text his hyung.

thekookieyouwant
taehyung
wait no i mean v
he literally just spat milk at my face
is this improvement??
i'm not sure

jungkook noticed as with every message he sent taehyung phone kept going off. jungkook got curious and kind of scared from this so he slowly got up and tried to grab taehyung's phone.

before jungkook could look at the messages taehyung came back and caught jungkook grabbing his phone. they both froze. jungkook dropped the phone back on the table and went back to his seat.

"why were you going through my phone?" taehyung asks walking back to his side of the table while throwing the towel at jungkook. the towel hit jungkook's face, sliding down before jungkook could answer.

"it wasn't intentional you just sounded like you were getting messages from- ugh never mind it sounds stupid." jungkook said trying to just go back to eating.

"what did it sound like i was getting messages from you?" jungkook froze and slowly looked at taehyung. "how did you-" jungkook spoke and taehyung started blushing not sure if he was ready for this.

"what do you mean i was just kidding" taehyung said with a fake laugh walking in a speed pace to his room. "gotta get ready for school ha ha" taehyung said before slamming his door.

"oh my god am i ready to reveal it?" taehyung asked himself as he fell face first onto his bed.

y'all i got a few chapter written up so y'all gonna be eating good