t w e n t y e i g h t

"anyways hyung why did you come here?" jungkook asked jimin from his bed. "oh yeh that," jimin paused and moved to sit on kook's bed.

"so you know that fake suga i have been talking to for fun and kinda fell for cause he hella funny and really cute?" jungkook nodded listening to his hyung's every word, "well we were on a good one week streak of him not saying he was my agust d until today when he asked if i saw the post 'he' tweeted." jimin bunny quoted the 'he' with his fingers.

"and of course i saw the tweet because i'm never gonna miss one of them but like i'm so over him calling himself suga, like what's the point fraud." jimin said in a pissed tone. "hey hyung what if he is actually suga and he isn't lying?" jungkook asked.

"pft nice one, why would THE agust d talk to a loser like me." jungkook sat there looking as if he was in thought before saying, " at least you know you're a loser." "HEY!" jimin hit the younger with the nearest pillow causing a loud pillow fight to commence in jungkook's room.

taehyung from in the living room started to hear the yelling and hitting which caused worry all over him. in taehyung worried state he opened jungkook's bedroom door and yelled, "STOP" the two males on the bed stopped in their positions and stared straight at taehyung.

"you're having a pillow fight without me? what whores." taehyung said with a pout. this caused jungkook to blush but also sparked an idea in his head from just seeing taehyung. "hey hyung why don't you ask taehyung hyung if suga is that account that texts you."

this caught the attention of taehyung completely. "yoongi hyung ay" taehyung raised his eyebrow in a smirk, "go ahead ask about him." jimin blushed hard before asking, "is suga texting a fan? and is his private twitter largerthanagustd?" taehyung erupted with laughter. "oh my god he made it that i'm dead." taehyung kept laughing.

"why are you laughing hyung." jungkook asked taehyung. "because i recommended that as his username as a joke, what an idiot." taehyung continued to laugh before an idea caught his mind. "oh my god why don't we call him and you can say hi or some shit i don't know but this is funny." jungkook nodded to the idea while jimin just looked horrified.

taehyung went to get his phone and called yoongi, the phone was answered after two rings.

"hey hyung"

"what do you want fatass? did you already burn your dorm room down, jesus taehyung it hasn't even been a week"

"not yet don't worry but i have a little guest that wants to speak to you"

"if it's not my jiminie i don't care you loser."

jimin gasped from the bed almost in tears.

"oh no hyung you're gonna like who it is, trust me. jimin come on talk to him."

"j-j-jimin? TAEHYUNG WHAT THE FUCK AND HOW THE FUCK STOP FUCKING WITH ME"

"s-suga? hi it's me jimin i just want to say i love you and appreciate all your hard work that gets put into your music."

"jimin oh my god, it's me ya boi, ya mean team beam scheme lover."

"wait what are you actually? i don't believe this what in the fuckery." jimin said in disbelief

"can we cut down the swearing i live in a holy household" jungkook budded in.

"shut the fuck up kook i know you want to watch porn." jimin said towards jungkook leaving jungkook speechless.

"we could always watch it together." taehyung said to jungkook with a wink making jungkook a blushing mess.

"yes jungkook do it, dont miss this opportunity." jimin encouraged.

"wait jungkook? taehyung isn't that-"

"oh look at the time, thanks yoongi for this pleasant talk we gotta go now." taehyung said interrupting what yoongi was going to say and ending the call leaving jimin and jungkook wide eyed.

"how could you disrespect him like that." jungkook said knowing yoongi is a type to not allow this kind of behaviour. taehyung looked at both of the males in front of him in the eye before saying, "i'm special i guess anyways gotta go back to my drama don't make too much noise kids." taehyung walked out of the room. "i'm older than you the fuck?" taehyung heard jimin say from the bedroom.

"that was close holy fuck." taehyung said holding his chest as he sat back down on the couch and watched the on going drama.

i kinda like this chapter???