t w e n t y s e v e n

the dorm room was currently silent, jungkook was in his room doing who knows what and taehyung was grabbing food out of the fridge ready to watch a new drama. taehyung has got his full packed hands of food and started walking to the living room.

there was a knock at the door that scared taehyung shitless causing him to drop all of the food on the floor and also fall along with it. "ouch, what the fuck" taehyung whispered to himself in a groaned voice.

taehyung being the nice human he is got up despite his pains and walked to the front door opening it to a smaller man that started yelling, "jesus fucking christ jungkook you wouldn't believe what that fucker did-" the boy at the door froze, "what in the- JUNGKOOK!" taehyung was so confused, he got pushed out of the way by this smaller boy and didn't know how to feel at the moment.

seconds later jungkook's bedroom door opened and the smaller boy ran to him pushing jungkook into his own bedroom roughly leaving taehyung dazed and confused.

once taehyung's senses came back he went to the living room shrugging off what just happened with a "he could have told me he had a boyfriend, i wouldn't have started falling for him."

-

in jungkook's room the younger got pushed down onto the floor by jimin resulting in some unideal pain to his back. "what are you doing hyung, that hurt." jungkook groaned.

"oh shit sorry." jimin said getting off kook. "you never told me you had v as your roommate what the fuck kook, i thought we were close, i thought we were besties." jimin started fake crying bringing out all his acting skills.

"i'm sorry hyung it just happened so quickly." jungkook said feeling guilty. "ugh it doesn't matter but like how's he like? what does he do in his spare time? have you seen him naked yet?" jimin asked leaving jungkook speechless.

"WHAT? no i have barely even talked to him all i see him do is eat and watch dramas and no i have not seen him naked i'm not that much of a creep." jungkook replied telling the truth.

"you're boring" jimin stated. "anyway you gonna introduce me or not?" jimin nudged at jungkook. jungkook sighed and opened his bedroom door.

the view of taehyung on the floor surrounded by a whole mess while eating a bag of chips and watching a drama came into jungkook's eyes and he internally, well he had thought, yelled, "WHAT IS THIS OH MY GOD WHAT A MESS"

taehyung turned around with a smile making jungkook go soft, "i'm sorry your boyfriend made me spill all my food when he knocked on the door." "boyfriend?" jungkook questioned. "ye isn't that what he is" taehyung gestured to the male behind jungkook.

"ew that's hella gross who would date this two year old." jimin said with a disgusted face. "i would" taehyung muttered under his voice. "this is my friend jimin, taehyung say hi." taehyung have a 'are you serious' face to jungkook before he proceeded to say "hi"

"now jimin say hi back." jungkook said, "hi" jimin said with a dull voice. everything after that went silent so jungkook decided to break the ice by saying "okay good talk we'll be going now." jungkook pushed jimin into his bedroom again.

taehyung just sat down watching them leave the room shrugging once they slammed the door going back to his drama.

i wanna end this book quickly ugh