Introduction

❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀

❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀

Both of Us Intro

❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀

          Normality was something that most people, including Carson Bradley, took for granted. The sixteen year old girl had lived a fairly normal life in the eyes of modern society, did all the activities of a typical high school student. She also lived in Beacon Hills, which was seemingly the most boring town on the face of the planet, a town where nothing bad would ever happen.

          But when you were best friends with the likes of Stiles Stilinski, however, trouble was bound to arise at some point. A misadventure in the woods while looking for half of a dead body left their friend Scott McCall with a pretty nasty bite. A bite that had life altering side effects: a werewolf curse.

          And with Scott's new predator of the night status, the onslaught of danger seemed to come butting its way into their lives at full force. Full moons, a family of hunters, another werewolf who may or may not want to kill them, and the alpha responsible for Scott's bite seem to take any chance to rip the group's lives apart every second of every day.

          And as they were becoming walking targets, Carson did the one thing she thought she never would: she fell for Stiles. 

❀ ❀ ❀

Lucy Hale as Carson Bradley

❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀

IMPORTANT NOTE: Because this seems to be a dealbreaker for readers based on the comments I receive daily: this book, as well as the sequels, are NOT smut books. There are no graphic depictions of sex in any of my Teen Wolf fanfics or any of my fics where the characters are underage. The most you will get from these fics are kissing scenes. While I won't say if it happens for certain for spoilers sake, if my OC does have sex with anyone, it will not be explicitly written and will be a "fade to black" situation where it alludes to the fact that sex happened. There are references to sex and crude jokes, but there are no graphic depictions.