Part 16 : an enemy or not ? pt.3

(Y/N) : your name
(P/N) : pet name
" " : dialogues
' ' : thoughts

(Weiss's POV)

I was opening our dorm door and i walk in and i saw it......

My sister being held onto the wall by (Y/N) in such an erotic way and the worst thing is that she's blushing.... i want that.....WAIT WHY AM I THINKING ABOUT THIS I SHOULD BE ANGRY ABOUT WHAT'S HAPPENING IN FRONT OF MY EYES RIGHT NOW!!!!!

Me : "ehem! Excuse me ! What do you think you're doing ?!" I said making (Y/N) look at me with his usual expression face but Winter on the other hand was panicking with her face as red as Ruby's hood. My teammates were ready to pull out their weapons especially Marie but i held them and calmed them down. I then tried to calm myself down and asked Winter calmly about what's going on.

Me : "my dearest sister Winter, would you care to explain why you were being held onto the wall by (Y/N) in such a manner ?" I asked with the fakest smile i've made.

Winter : "i uhhh... i..uhhh... I-" i cut her off before she said anything.

Me : "were you by any chance doing some inappropriate things with him ?" It's getting harder to keep the smile going right about now. I then saw (Y/N) lookin at me with a confused face as he suddenly let Winter go.

(Y/N) : "inappropriate things ?" He said which made Winter's face even redder. As much as i hate the situation right now, Winter's face is so priceless. I've never seen her make that face before.

Me : "don't worry about it (Y/N), the question is for my dearest sister"

Winter : "I-I was threatening to kill him because he slept with you" I actually blushed because of what that sounds like. I then sighed in relieve since nothing shady is going on.

Me : "thank Oum" i said which made (Y/N) look at me with an even more confused expression.

(Y/N) : "wait, you're fine with her threatening to kill me ?" He said as we all just laughed at how he has such an innocent mind. He's even more innocent than Ruby.

Me : "there's one more thing that bothers me though. Why are you with (Y/N) ? He's supposed to be in the hospital" i glared at
(Y/N) when i said the last part.

Winter : "the Headmaster told him to show me around Beacon" she already sounds like her usual self. Looks like she already regained her composure. I then sighed.

Me : "fine, just let him rest when you're done"

Winter : "of course, i'm not that cruel" she said as my teammates suddenly gasped in surprise. I looked behind me to see them looking at the Headmaster, Professor Goodwitch, Ruby's uncle and General Ironwood standing outside our dorm. Me and then quickly bowed as
(Y/N)  saluted them like a soldier.

Ironwood : "relax Schnees and at ease soldier" he said the last part to (Y/N) as they all came in.

Winter : "what are you doing here General ?" She said nervously.

Ironwood : "me and Professor Ozpin has discussed about your 'mission' here and we've come to a decision"

(Flashback an hour ago)

(Ironwood's POV)

After Qrow told us everything i was even more worried. The enemy has somebody on the inside and that made me trust (Y/N) even less. I need to do something. At least i have to have some proof that he's not working for the enemy.

Me : "Ozpin, i need your permission to let my specialist stay in Beacon" i said to him as he just looked at me dumbfounded.

Ozpin : "your fleet is already on top of vale and now you want me to let Atlas military into Beacon ?"