Part 38 : shady business pt.2

(Y/N) : your name
(O/N) : other name
" " : dialogues

((Y/N)'s POV)

I stood by the window looking over the walls of Shade Academy. I need to figure something out quickly, the attack will commence tonight. I need to get a plan ready before that happens.

Nebula : "so, you figured something out yet ?" She said as we all sat down in the room all trying to think of a good plan.

Me : "hmm.... let's start from the very beginning. What are we up against here ? Tell me every detail you guys know"

Nebula : "well, first are the patrols. They always put guards on the walls 24/7. But i noticed something, the best time to attack is right before they change to night shift"

Me : "interesting, why is that ?"

Nebula : "most of the guards from the previous shift are always tired and bored from guarding all day long. So, about 15 minutes before they change shifts, they would always slack off and sometimes, they drink and get drunk"

Me : "how do you know this ?"

Nebula : "i like to observe them when i'm bored" she said looking proud.

Me : "okay then, what time is it ? I'll inform our troops"

Nebula : "how are you gonna do that ? They cut off every communications going outside of Shade"

Me : "we'll do it like old times, using birds"

Nebula : "okay then"

Me : "anyways, now we know when to strike. What else do you guys know. Tell me everything"

Brawnz : "May is our team's sniper. She got the best eyes here. She must've noticed something about them"

Me : "okay then, May, did you see something that might help us ?" I said as she sat there thinking.

May : "well, i noticed that some of them are equipped with sniper rifles"

Me : "hmm.... they must be positioned on the towers right ?"

May : "yes, they could get a clear view from there. An ideal place for snipers"

Me : "they could cause heavy casualties if we left them there. We need to take care of them. Okay, what else ?"

May : "also, they placed a machine gun nest on that square shaped tower" she said while pointing to the square lookout tower on the wall overlooking the entrance.

Me : "just one ?"

May : "yeah"

Me : "okay, we need to take out that nest for sure. What else ?"

Nebula : "i guess that's it"

Me : "okay then, let me think about it. Hmm.... there are ten of us here. We need to split up to make things faster" i said as they all started to gather around me.

Brawnz : "okay, how are we gonna do this ?"

Me : "okay, i need 4 of you to come with me and 3 of you to come with Neo" i said as they all nodded.

Octavia : "what about the other one ?"

Me : "that would be May, she'll be going to the roof to cover us"

May : "you can count on me"

Me : "and one more thing May, can you modify your sniper rifle to make it silent ?"

May : "consider it done"

Me : "good, now for the rest of you guys. Brawnz, Roy and Nolan, you guys go with Neo and secure the gates for our troops"