Part 22 : flaming yellow

(Y/N) : your name
" " : dialogues

((Y/N)'s POV)

It was supposed to be night and yet...... it was bright. The stench were rotten and the air were unbreathable as i stood inside a burning city. I gazed upon thousands of men killing each other... I could hear their screams........ not from the dying men but instead, from the living as they butchered and slaughtered each other. As i looked around, i saw 'her' beside me while gazing upon the carnage happening in front of her. She then finally said something.

Mother : "this is another human nature that you must understand..................... rage" she said as i looked at the thousands of me fighting with my own eyes. Their faces showed terrifying expressions that made them indistinguishable from wild animals. As the amount of living men decreased, and so does the carnage. After a few hours of chaos, the battle... no, the slaughter finally stopped. In the aftermath, i saw 'her' walking around the battlefield with a strange look on her face.

Me : "ma'am, what are your orders ?" I said to her as i saluted her.

Mother : "bury the dead. We're moving out of here as soon as possible!" she said loudly so that the other soldiers could listen. She then signaled me to follow her.

Me : "is there something you need ma'am ?" I said as we walked through dozens of bloodied corpses.

Mother : "you saw the battle earlier did you not ?" She asked as she held my hand.

Me : "yes ma'am" i said as she tightened her grip on my hand.

Mother : "war can be hell and those fighting it can turn into demons. Promise me.......... don't let this war turn you into one" those were her last words before everything went dark..........

(Y/N)..........

(Y/N)...................

I opened my eyes to see Yang laying on top of me with a devilish expression on her face as i looked at her confused.

Me : "uhhh...... Yang ? Why are you on top of me ?" I asked as she just grinned.

Yang : "i'm trying to wake you up silly! What! You don't like me laying on top ? Or is it..... that you want to be the one on top ? Hehe..." she said with a strange tone as i looked at her confused. What is she talking about ? I don't understand her.

Me : "i uhh...... I literally don't know how to respond" i said as she got off of me and sat at the end of my bed while crossing her arms.

Yang : "fine then, I won't cuddle with you at night anymore" she said with a similar tone to Weiss. I have a feeling that she's trying to tell me something though.

Me : "thank you" i said after sighing in relieve. At least I don't have to worry about suffocating at night anymore. Her cuddling are as deadly as military grade wrestling techniques.

Yang : "you're supposed to say 'nooo! please don't stop cuddling meeee!'" She said as i just looked at her confused. I just don't understand her.

Me : "nooo..... please don't stop cuddling meee ?" I said trying to copy what she said earlier as she suddenly grabbed me and squished my head onto her chest.

Yang : "awwwww.... that's sweet of you (Y/N)!" She said happily with my head squishing against her chest. This girl is crazy!

Me : "Yang please.... let me go" i said before she let me go. I then breathe. Finally, fresh air....

Yang : "aww... you're no fun" she said while pouting at me.

Me : "anyways, what are we going to do today ?" I asked before i saw her eyes lit up in excitement. I immediately regret asking that question.