Part 29 : mistral menace pt.1

(Y/N) : your name
(O/N) : other name
" " : dialogues

((Y/N)'s POV)

After hours of waiting, i finally reached Mistralian waters. I gazed upon the blue ocean until i could finally saw the beach line. I then landed the airship near the coast and took one of the dropships from the hangar and flew towards Kuchinashi, the city of thieves and assassins. If i am going to find the Branwen tribe, then i should go there to get some information about their whereabouts.

(Time skip an hour)

After a while, i finally reached the outskirts of kuchinashi. I landed near the forest and i hid the dropship between the trees. I then proceeded on foot and head towards Kuchinashi. When i first entered the city, it wasn't pleasant. There were drunkards everywhere and the smell of blood was reeking through the streets. I hid my uniform under a cloak to not draw any unnecessary attention to myself. And so, i went inside one if the inns there. I then walked over towards the bartender.

Bartender : "what do you want ? A beer ? Or something stronger perhaps ?" He said while he was cleaning a glass. I then sat down on the chair and leaned closer to him.

Me : "i need some information on something" i said while handing him a handful of liens that Ozpin gave to me.

Bartender : "not here, meet me in the back in ten minutes" he said before he walked towards another customer. I then went outside.

(Time skip 10 minutes)

After waiting for about ten minutes, the bartender kept his word showed up.

Bartender : "so, what kind of information are we talking about here ?"

Me : "i'm looking for a certain individual"

Bartender : "what kind of individual ?"

Me : "you can say.... a bandit"

Bartender : "hmm.... you know, there's a lot of bandits around here. It'll take probably forever for you to find the one you're looking for" he said as i threw a bag of liens at him.

Me : "and that's why you're here, you will find her for me"

Bartender : "her ? So... it's a she..." he said with a grin on his face.

Me : "yes, a woman with the name.........Raven" i said as he had a look of shock.

Bartender : "what?! You're looking for her?! Nononono!! She's bad news!!!" He said looking quite troubled, not scared.

Me : "all i need is the location of their camp" i said before i threw another bag of liens to his face. He then looked at the ground with a look of doubt.

Bartender : "doing this could get me hurt, or worse" i then threw another bag to his face.

Me : "you scared of death ?" I said as he had a grin on his face.

Bartender : "of course not, everything has a price!!! As long as you have the liens, then you'll get what you want" he said before he reached out his hand. I then shook his hand.

Me : "i'll be back here tomorrow, i expect that you already have what i need by then"

Bartender : "i never disappoint my customers" he said with a grin on his face. We then went our separate ways.

(Time skip a few minutes)

I was walking through the streets of kuchinashi when i saw a familiar symbol on top of one of the buildings there.