Part 31 : the black bird

(Y/N) : your name
(O/N) : other name
" " : dialogues

((Y/N)'s POV)

I stood here waiting for Raven's response until......

Raven : "come inside, let's talk" she said before turning herself around. She then walked towards her tent and went inside which i followed.

I went inside the tent. Raven then sat down behind a small table and signaled me to sit too. I then sat down and scanned the area. There weren't much in the tent. It was no surprise. They are a nomadic tribe. Constantly moving to avoid danger. I then noticed a map of remnant behind Raven. I looked around until i heard her calling me.

Raven : "ehem.... so, what do you want to talk about ?" She said while Vernal brought two cups of tea before putting them on the table for us.

Me : "firstly, i want to know why you were going to raid Tetsutoshi" she only smiled.

Raven : "and why does that concerns you ?" She asked while crossing her arms.

Me : "because, i can help you" i said a she looked at me confused.

Raven : "and why would you do that ?"

Me : "because that city has something that i need" i said as she just grinned.

Raven : "and why would i need your help ? My men were doing just fine before you interrupted" she said with a grin on her face.

Me : "you were lucky that I interrupted them" i said as she looked at me shocked at my words.

Raven : "what does that supposed to mean" she said with a hint of anger in her tone.

Me : "your plan would've failed and you'd be wasting precious explosives"

Raven : "what makes you say that ?" She was clearly insulted by what i just said. But she just sat there while sipping her cup of tea, strangely calm.

Me : "you were planning to create a massive panic to lure grimm into the city by blowing up the city walls weren't you ?" I said as she looked at me surprised.

Raven : "so you know my plan ? I must say, you're a clever one aren't you ?"

Me : "thank you, but i'm not done. Your plan would've failed because even if the grimm broke into the city, their defenses are to strong. They would wipe out every grimm that dare to come into the city within minutes"

Raven : "how do you know that ?"

Me : "i've seen many types of city defenses, and i have many experienced dealing with them"

Raven : "very well then, i'm interested. Now what is your offer ?"

Me : "i want all the dust from inside the city"

Raven : "all the dust ? What for ?"

Me : "that's not for you to know" she then looked at me with an annoyed face. She then sighed.

Raven : "fine, we'll take everything else then"

Me : "we have a deal then"

Raven : "deal" she said as we shook hands.

Me : "one more thing"

Raven : "what is it ?"

Me : "i want you to help me with something"

Raven : "help you ? With what ?"

Me : "controlling my powers. I need your help. How did you manage to control it ?"