Part 30 : mistral menace pt.2

(Y/N) : your name
(O/N) : other name
" " : dialogues

((Y/N)'s POV)

I opened my eyes to see that i was standing on a sandy beach. I gazed upon the endless blue ocean, the white sands under my feet, the gentle breeze sweeping through my mask until........

??? : "you're back" suddenly, a voice could be heard behind me. I turned around to see Marie and Pyrrha standing there.

Me : "hey Marie, Pyrrha. How are you guys ?" I asked as they both had angered looks on their faces.

Marie : "what do mean how are we ? What about you?!" She asked angrily.

Me : "what do you mean ?"

Pyrrha : "we saw everything (Y/N), we know that you're planning to help those people from Vacuo"

Me : "i have to-" i said before i was cut off by Pyrrha.

Pyrrha : "you're going back there aren't you?!" She suddenly snapped.

Me : "Pyrrha..... i-"

Pyrrha : "please, don't do it!! Why are you walking into another war?!!" She said with tears flowing through her eyes. She then lunged at me before tackling me into a bone crushing hug.

Me : "Pyrrha, don't worry. I'll be fine"

Pyrrha : "i-i....i-i d-don't want to lose you!!!" I could feel my uniform getting wet from the tears.

Me : "Pyrrha.... trust me, I can't die yet. I still have to make things right" i said as she kept hugging me, not wanting to let go.

Pyrrha : "i'll be watching your every move. You better be careful, or i'll haunt you for the rest of your life" she said with a slight smile.

Me : "aren't you doing that right now ?" I said as she chuckled. But behind her laugh, i knew that she was holding back tears. Why ? Why is she so scared of loosing me ? She's already dead, and yet she's worrying about me. Why ?

Pyrrha : "then, good luck" she said as she let go.

Marie : "stay safe" she said with a smile.

Me : "i'll be back here soon" i said before everything went bright.....

I opened my eyes to see that i was laying inside the room i rented. As i got up and walked towards the window, the smell of blood and filth were already reeking through the air. I sighed. The smell here was worse than in the battlefields in Vacuo. The smell of rotting corpses were still better than this. I then put on my cloak to cover up my uniform and quickly went outside. I walked through the streets of Kuchinashi until i arrived at the inn from yesterday. I then walked to the back and knocked on the back door.

??? : "coming! Coming! Wait a sec!" A voice could be heard until the door suddenly opened to reveal the bartender from yesterday. Or should i say, my informant.

Me : "do you have it ?" I asked as he had a menacing grin on his face.

Bartender : "the location of tribe's camp ?... no" he said innocently before I unsheathed my scimitar. He then looked at me terrified before opening his mouth again.

Bartender : "but i know how you can find it!" He said as i sheathed my scimitar back to it's sheath. 

Me : "continue" i said before he gulped.

Bartender : "well. i've been stretching my ears lately, and i think i found out something good. Words among the inners have been going on that the tribe is planning something big" what he said intrigued me.