Part 19 : a joyful rose

(Y/N) : your name
(O/N) : other name
" " : dialogues

((Y/N)'s POV)

I stood inside a ruined city...... with fifty Elite Guards behind me along with hundreds of soldiers. The sounds of artillery fire had just stopped as the screams of dying men could be heard only to be unmatched by the cheers of a hundred men to hail their victory. The battle finally ended after weeks of struggle. I leaned against the wall with a bullet in my chest as i held the pain and called for a medic. He finally came and with him, her.......

Me : "a gun shot wound in the chest 5 centimeters from the heart" i said to the medic before he pulled the bullet out and bandaged me.

Medic : "you'll live Major" he said before he walked away.

Mother : "how are you feeling (O/N)?" She said as she helped me to stand up.

Me : "i'll live ma'am. The healing ability i received shouldn't have a problem with this" i said as she looked at me concerned. She then suddenly embraced me.

Mother : "one day, i will get you away from all if this" she whispered to my ears as everything went dark.

(Y/N).............

(Y/N)...................

I suddenly heard some familiar voices.

I then opened my eyes to see my teammates looking at me.

Me : "uhh.... good morning" i said as they just crossed their arms.

Me : "is there a problem ?" I asked as they glared at me.

Weiss : "a problem ? What do you think ?" She said with a forced smile.

Me : "uhhh....... I don't see any problem"

Yang : "you were supposed to spend some time with every each and one of us!" She said with an angered tone which made me remember everything.

Ruby : "did you forget your promise ?" She said looking sad.

Me : "of course not" i said nervously as Blake just looked at me looking unconvinced.

Blake : "then why did you wake up so late ?" She asked as i Was thinking about an excuse.

Me : "it's because i uhh... I slept very late last night"

Blake : "and why is that ?" She said as i just stayed silent.

Weiss : "because you were hanging out with two upperclassmen until midnight!"

Yang : "and you're going to have to make it up to us" she said with a smirk.

Ruby : "yeah!! Now go and get ready!!!" She yelled as i just sighed. I then went into the bathroom and took a bath. When i was finished i saw the new suit that Coco bought for me hanging on the side of the door. I then put it on and walked out of the bathroom to see my teammates staring at me except for Yang, she was also drooling for some reason. Is she going to eat me ?

Me : "uhhh..... guys ? Is there something on my face ?" I asked because I don't know what else to say.

Ruby : "nothing! It's just that you look so handsome" she said the last part with a silent tone, i almost couldn't hear it.

Me : "that's what Velvet told me yesterday" i said as their expressions changed faster than a speeding bullet. They were smiling but their eyes though, it sends an aura of terror. They were also laughing weirdly for some reason.

Me : "what does it means by the way ?" I said as they all just facepalmed themselves and sighed.

Weiss : "anyways, we shouldn't waste time here. Sooo... who are you taking first (Y/N)?" She said as they all looked at me.