6- kisses

Hermione's curls bounced as her body vibrated with laughter.
"I think you fancy me Hermione" Draco gave her a cocky smirk as they walked back from Transfigurations. She rolled her eyes and turned to the gleaming blond.
"Now now, don't flatter yourself" she warned. He closed the door of her room and smirked again.

Draco cocked his eyebrows while stepping towards her. He raised his hand and touched her smooth skin with his fingers.
"The blush on your cheeks says otherwise" he teased.

She slapped his hand away and giggled.  She leaned in, to make it seem like she was going to kiss him. His eyes closed and she smirked in triumph.

"You know I think it's you that fancies me Draco" she whispered into his ear.

His eyes flew open and he gave her an agitated look. In a flash, his facial features changed. She furrowed her eyebrows, unable to read him. He smirked and took another jarring step towards her, her back was now against the wall.

She felt trapped and vulnerable. But she didn't feel uncomfortable. Draco dipped head and his soft breathing tickled her ear.

"Would it be such a bad thing? Maybe I do fancy you" his face was now inches away and he could feel her warm breathing on his pale skin.

He spoke so confidently, without hesitation. She bit her lips, merlin he was hot.

Her heart irregularly thumped in her chest and she was afraid he could hear it.

Hermione's eyes flickered onto his lips and Draco began to have a sudden urge to kiss her. He didn't know where he was going to do when he started to flirt. But now he just wanted to kiss her, no he had to kiss her. His love since the second year, he was everything to her.

So he did it, he closed the distance between their lips and let his body take over.

Hermione urgently kissed back. The kiss was passionate, intense, it was everything. It was confusing, but it was beautiful.

Her fingers wandered upwards, grabbing the locks of the platinum blond hair. She shivered when she felt his hand trail down, his fingers slightly touching her spine.

They separated reluctantly, staring into each others eyes. The kiss had made them breathless. Her brain was hazy and she couldn't think, but she didn't regret the kiss. It felt so right.

She traced her fingers absentmindedly on his chest, and Draco could feel himself melting at her touch.

His fingers graced her cheeks and her jawline then her lips. He wanted to feel his lips on hers again, and Malfoy's always got what they want.

He cupped one side of her face with his hand and lifted her head up. But this time it was different. It was her that leaned in this time, and the feeling flooded back. Lust, passion, confusion, excitement, ecstasy.

It was amazing how much she could feel with one simple action.

It was mysterious and it was magical. She felt intoxicated, she felt superior, and she felt beautiful.

His arms snaked around her waist and he pulled her close, wanting to be close to her as possible. He never experienced kisses like this, but she was different. Different from other girls, but to him she was perfect.

He broke this kiss and his head snapped down to her neck. He trailed his kisses down her neck, making her groan.