33

Explosions were everywhere. Walls were crashing down, and the smoke was practically strangling Hermione.

She ran and ran checking behind to see if her companions were still with her.

In the corner of her eye, she saw a fiery red hair dueling a death eater.
"Come on!" She yelled motioning her friends.
"Stupefy!" She screamed knocking out the death eater.
"Hermione!" Draco yelled causing her to look back. "Duck!" He grabbed her and pushed her down to the grown, the killing spell brushing right above her.

She looked up to see a pair of death eaters coming her way.
"Well well Hermione Gaunt, Draco Malfoy, Theodore Nott, and Blaise Zabini" the man smirked. "You were all blood traitors like I had suspected"

Hermione clenched her teeth while staring down at both of them.
"I'll take the left, you take the right" she whispered, so only Draco could hear. He slowly nodded as he gripped his wand.

"Expelliarmus!" Hermione yelled, but the spell was quickly blocked but the death eater.

"My my" he laughed. "You think you can beat me? Who do you think you are?" He roared pointing his wand at Theo. It felt like it was in slow motion. The green spark left his wand, traveling to Theo, hitting him right on his chest.

"No! Avada Kedavra!" Draco yelled killing him instantly. As the word Avada left the other one's mouth, Hermione hit him straight in the chest with a killing spell.

"Not Draco. Not my friends" Hermione whispered. The three ran to Theo desperately trying to catch a sign of life.

"Theo" Blaise's voice quivered shaking his lifeless body.
"Come on man wake up, wake up!" Draco yelled. A tear slid off of his pale cheeks, slowly hitting the hard floor in beautiful droplets. The three sat there, yelling, begging for their best friend to wake up. But nothing was happening, after all no one survives the killing spell, well except Potter of course.

Suddenly the trio heard a scream, which was immediately followed by stones falling onto the floor. Hermione snapped out of her trance, making herself take a careful look around her.

"Come on guys, we have to fight" Hermione started. " We aren't letting Voldemort win , let's fight, for Theo"