31

Time was moving fast. The dark side was getting stronger, and Hermione could tell that the finale was getting closer.

She landed on the thick grass and noticed a tall and old house towering near her. It was nothing grand like her house more like the opposite , but it felt like a home.

"It's the Weasley's house" Draco informed as he landed near her. She looked around to see other death eaters arriving.

"We're raiding a wedding" he murmured.
Hermione gasped and looked up.
"A wedding? Who's?"
"Guessing it's one of the Weasley's, I wasn't told much" he shrugged. She nodded and put on her mask, slowly making her way into the tent.

There were already people on the ground, blood gushing out of their heads when she arrived.

She could smell the fear in the air as she quickly shot a stunning spell, defending herself.
"You think that's going to hurt him? The dark lord requested to do as much damage as possible. Kill them!" A dark lord yelled at her, making her wince.

She blocked another spell and cringed as a green spurted out of a death eater's wand.

She kicked aside one of the golden chairs and shot fire to the tent. She felt the glare of the fire and the next minute felt herself flying backwards. Her hand burned as she pulled out a piece of glass imbedded in her hand.

"Hermione!" She heard Draco yell causing her to snap back. She quickly dived the fire that was aimed near her, burning the tents into nothing.

The last of the order apparated out, leaving the death eaters.
"Malfoy Manor" a death eater yelled, apparating away.

********************************************

"What's going to happen to us?" Hermione asked as she and Draco laid on the bed.
"What do you mean?"

"I mean Draco" she started, bringing herself up to sit. "We both don't agree with the dark lord's cause, but we are in here for our families. Are we just going to be like this forever? Killing and pretending to be hating?"

"There's not much we can do right now love" Draco sighed.
"But I don't want to fight for something I don't want to believe in. And what happens when the war ends?" she asked. "And I'm so scared to lose you" she looked down sadly to her lover. Draco gently grabbed her face and brought her down to kiss her lips.

"I'm not going anywhere" he whispered on her forehead.
"Stay with me, forever?" She asked meeting his grey eyes.
"Forever my love" he replied. She bent down, crashing her lips onto his but jumped when she heard the door open in their room.

"Am I interrupting your many make out session again?" They heard the familiar playful voice behind them.

"Wha- what the bloody hell are you doing here Theo? And Blaise?" Draco asked as they walked in, suitcases in hand.

"We are here to join whatever the hell this club of egoistical pricks does" Theo grinned. Hermione rolled her eyes and giggled.

"I mean I understand you Theo but Blaise, I wouldn't think your mother would push you into this" Draco said.
"Oh his mother didn't my father did" Theo replied.
"Why would Theo's-"

"Husband number eight" Blaise smirked cutting Draco off.
"Really?" Hermione cut in making Blaise nod.
"But why would you join if you honestly had no idea what we do?" Hermione asked.

"Because this" Theo lifted up his shirt, revealing a fresh purple bruise on the side of his stomach. "Is what I get for asking questions"

"Do you want me to heal it?" Hermione asked, eyeing the big bruise.
"Nah, it's okay. I'm trying to start a collection with these, got 5 so far" Theo joked, trying to break the tension in the room.

"Now do you happen to have some rooms open? As much as we want to see you all over each other, we both want separate rooms" Blaise asked smirking.

********************************************
I finally updated! I have been so busy lately but next chapter will be up asap!