The Fight on a Flight Part 2

My mind started racing as I made my way back to my station, while Cortana recited the safety procedures. I sat down as I kept asking myself the same question. What in the actual ass did Noam mean by he'll suggest my skills to Steph? The Stephanie McMahon, the Billionaire Princess?! I realised I was about to have a panic attack, so as calmly as I could, I walked up the aisle of first class to Tenille's seat and I gently tapped her shoulder.

T: Nova! Hey! Is something wrong?
N: Yes, there is. You know how in high school the amount of people would overwhelm me?
T: Yeah, but you're an... You're overthinking something aren't you?
N: Yeah it's about my other career. I told Noam about it and he said that he's going to recommend me to Stephanie!
T: Holy. Here, come sit with me.

Tenille moved over on her seat, allowing me room to sit. I leaned my head against her shoulder, just like in high school, calming down a lot. I started thinking about all the friends I would make if I become a superstar. Hell, I'd even settle for becoming a ring announcer or interviewer or part of the announce team. I felt a sudden jolt then realised that we were taking off. I explained to Tenille that I'd have to start making the rounds soon, and she understood. That's why she's my best friend.

I got up from her seat and walked down the aisle and asked anyone if they needed anything. I heard a kind and sweet Irish voice ask me if he could have a Gatorade. I walked to the supply fridge and grabbed a Gatorade and my way back to where he was sitting.

F: Hey thanks for that. Hey, don't I know you from somewhere?
N: I'm not sure. Maybe Emma has shown you some photos of me before.
F: I think she's shown me a video of yours. You were in Hobart and were having a match in the freezing cold and won. Is your ring name Sun Wolf?
N: Yeah it is. I just wanted to ask you something.
F: Go right ahead.
N: Is there any chance that you could have a talk to Stephanie? About me? I'm at the point where I'm considering of stopping.
F: I'll definitely tell her whole family about you. By the way, don't stop. You may think there's nothing left for you, but there is.
N: Thanks. Fergal, isn't it?
F: Yeah it is but I prefer Finn.
N: Cool. I better get back to work. See ya
F: See ya

I continued the rounds until everyone was seen to, until someone grabbed my arm. I recognised the sudden strength to belong to Zack Ryder.

N: What do you want?
Z: I want Tenille back. But I'm going to need your help.
N: Fine. I'll help but on the earth, not in the sky.

I yanked my arm away and went back to my station opening my laptop and checking my emails. I saw that I had one from my boss. I read it, and it said that I had to be let go, due to budget cuts. I'm lucky I had my valuable things with me, or i would've been stuck. Hang on! That's it! I've gotta make sure I get a job with the WWE or I'm screwed. I grabbed my suitcase and went to the bathroom and changed into the first outfit I grabbed. (But without the hat and umbrella and scarf)

I put the rest of my stuff into my suitcase and walked my way into first class

I put the rest of my stuff into my suitcase and walked my way into first class. Cortana asked me where I was going so I flipped (🖕) her off and walked my way to Tenille's seat and sat back down next to her. I knew from this moment that it would be the start of the best thing to ever happen to me.

A/N: Hey I was just wondering if any of you had a suggestion on what Nova's sexuality could be. It'll become important later on in the book. You'll find out in a few chapters. So sit back and relax and enjoy No Chance In Hell.