Taking Down The Architect's Building

I knew I wouldn't have much time left on the announce team, seeing as my actions proved that I am more than ready to go in a match. When it came to the main event match, it was a surprise match and no one knew who the two competitors were going to be. The lights in the building turned off, and I knew what I had to do. I quickly slithered into the ring, and sat on top of the ring post, crossing my legs. I planted a sweet yet sadistic smile on my face as my music started and the lights slowly turned on.

I waited until the time was right, then jumped off the ring post, waiting for my opponent. I saw the titantron light up with Seth's logo,then heard 'Burn It Down' scream throughout the arena. As normal, Seth did his entrance, then he stared at me as he walked up the stairs, then into the ring. You have no idea how much I wanted to dislocate his jaw. I somehow managed to keep my calm until the bell ring. Seth yelled at me.

S: What's the matter? Kid got your tongue? Oh wait, you don't have one.
N: Shut. The. Hell. Up.
I ran straight at him, and started my assault, just like before. The ref didn't do anything, because he was too scared. I didn't even know who the ref was, until he pulled me off of Seth. I heard a husky voice telling me to calm down, then the whole arena erupted. I looked up, and it was Dean Ambrose. I ignored his comment, and resumed my assault on Seth, until he kicked where my stitches were. I curled into a ball, because I knew that one of the stitches had come out. I applied as much pressure as I could, until I saw the look of worry on Seth's face. He came over to the ring post I was at, and asked me if I was ok. I didn't let anyone know about my stitches, because they didn't need to worry. Dean asked if I wanted to continue so I said yes. I kicked Seth in the jaw, then crawled over to where he was laying, and I layed on top of him for the cover. 1. I didn't kick Seth that hard in the jaw. 2. Is he letting me win? 3. I had won, and Seth had got up. He could see through my shirt, and saw all the blood.

Seth ran backstage, while he was carrying me. He kicked open the door to the med team, and layed me down on the table. The med team ushered Seth to wait outside. I could tell Seth didn't want to, until Dean dragged him out. The main doctor gave me some medication, and started working on my stitches. I resisted the pain as much as I could.

◼◼◼◼◼◼After my little surgery◼◼◼◼◼◼
I got up and walked out and to my locker room. Seth followed me the whole way, and put his hand on my shoulder to stop me from walking anywhere. He sat me down on the nearest crate and sat next to me.
S: Why did you start bleeding?
N: You cut one of my stitches.
S: When did you get the stitches?
N: The day before the plane picked you and everyone else up.
S: Shouldn't it have healed by now?
N: No. And it wasn't an outside stitch. It was one on the inside. I got stabbed with a 12 inch dagger. Riley was the person who stabbed me.
I could see Seth boiling with anger, then he grabbed my hand, led me to his locker room, and let me inside.
S: Wait here. I'll grab your stuff for you and bring it back here. I'm not letting you wait for me because something really, really bad might happen to you. And that's not going to happen to you, especially if I'm by your side.
N: Seth. Don't go.
S: Fine. I won't. We'll go together.

After Seth and I talked, we walked to my locker room. I packed my stuff up, while Seth watched the door. I noticed a card sitting on the table. I opened it and it read: Nova, I've seen your talent. May I say, you are more talented than Trish Stratus and Lita combined. I wish to properly meet you in person. I'll have a meeting arranged next week. Goodbye. I placed the card into my suitcase, and left the locker room with Seth by my side. We made our way to the car, where Dean must have unlocked it for us because all Seth had to do was open the doors. Seth took my bags from me and placed them in the car. He waited for me to get in the passenger seat before he got in the driver seat. Once we were both settled in our seats, Seth began our journey to Las Vegas. Yep, we're going to the biggest gambling city in the whole world.