How do I tell them?

How the hell am I going to tell them? I heard a knock on the door, and allowed them to come inside. The people at the door were Seth, Roman, Dean, Becky, Finn, TJ, Charlotte, Ruby Riott, Sarah Logan, Liv Morgan, and Natalya. They all walked inside and sat down all around the room. Finn, Becky, Seth and TJ all sat next to my bed.

S: You don't look as pale as you did before.
N: Gee, thanks.
Becks: I really hope you get better soon.
N: That won't really be possible with what I have.
F: What do you mean by 'with what I have'?
N: The doctor told me that all the results kept showing the same issue. Cancer cells.
TJ: What? No! You can't have cancer!
N: TJ, I do.
S: You gotta start chemo right away.
N: I will. At work.
F: What do you mean at work?
N: The doctor is sending the appropriate equipment and the file to the head doctor at work. I have to check in at the beginning of Raw, Smackdown and NXT every single week until the chemist done and im in remission.
Becks: There is another way.
N: It's the death totem, isn't it.
Becks: Yeah, it is. Finns mum taught me how to alter it in case of a certain situation.
N: Ok. That doesn't seem like such an issue then.
Becks: It will have to be fashioned into a headband that compliments the colour scheme of the totem. (The headband is at the top) It should be finished in about two days.
N: Ok. Thank you so much Becky.
Becks: No problem.

Becky patted my left shoulder, and left the room. I watched her, and she bumped into the doctor that told me about the results. Becky asked her when I could leave, and the doctor said as soon as her brother signs this form. Becky took the form, walked back in and handed the form to TJ. He signed it, and left the room as well. TJ came back after a few minutes, and asked everybody to leave the room. He handed me a duffel bag, so I took it and went into the bathroom. I got changed, and walked back out. He helped me to his car, and we drove back to the hotel. He was being a good brother, and helped me up to my room with Seth. He layed me down, and tucked me into bed. He turned the TV on and handed me the remote ifni wanted to change channels.

◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼The beginning of Raw◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼
Becky stopped me as I was walking to the doctor's office. She handed me a box, and told me to open it. I opened the box, and inside like she promised, was the death totem fashioned into a beautiful headband. I hugged her, and asked if she could help me put it on. She did, and pulled my hair through it so it covered the sides and the back of the headband. I thanked her for all of her help, and continued y journey to the doctor's office. He had the equipment set up, but I asked if he could run the tests they did at the hospital. He ran the tests, and told me to wait outside.

I exited the room, and sat on top of a crate. I still had my gold and white jacket on, which I hugged tightly to me. I texted Tenille about the cancer, and she texted back almost straight away.

Me: Hey Tenille. I got something I have to tell you. 
Aussie Bestie: Who have you almost killed now?
Me: Myself, actually.
Aussie Bestie: What do you mean?
Me: I have cancer, Tenille.
Aussie Bestie: Nuh uh. No way. You're fucking with me, aren't you?
Me: I'm not, Tenille. I wouldn't lie to you.
Aussie Bestie: Shit. God damn it!
Me: There's almost no chance in hell I'll make it, Tenille. Don't you see that?
Aussie Bestie: I do see that. But I see something else. And that something is you coming on top, no matter what.
Me: Thanks Tenille. You're the best friend anyone could ask for.
Aussie Bestie: I know that. Text me if it clears up.
Me: I will.

I put my phone back in my pocket, because I saw the doctor walk out with sheets of paper in his hands. I asked him if it cleared up, and he said that he hasn't seen something disappear so quickly in his whole life. I was giddy with excitement, jumped off the crate, and hugged him. I thanked him about 5 times, but he reminded me that I should still be careful, as it could come back. I acknowledged him, and walked off into catering. I saw Becky, Finn, Seth, Dean, Roman and TJ sitting at a table in the back. I sat on TJ's leg, so he could move over, and he did. I told them the news, and Finn looked at Becky, then back at me. He told me that I should be careful with the death totem and the water totem, as they could end up having a serious affect on me later.

I looked down at TJ's backpack, and saw he had my metal flask, which would have whiskey and bourbon mixed together. I grabbed it before he realised, and took a massive swig from it, and laughed because no one really knows about it, except Tenille and TJ and me.

D: Why are you laughing?
R: Yeah, why are you laughing?
N: Because TJ is the best brother and brought my flask here.
TJ: Ok, you caught me. I wanted to cheer you up, so I asked Finn to help me look through your bags for it.
S: That's why you two and Becky were looking through her stuff.
Becks: I was being lookout in case she came back from hanging out with the girls.
F: We did see something interesting though.
N: Fergal Devitt, do not tell them what you saw.
F: She hadone of Seth's hoodies, and a pair of his sweatpants.
N:*landed my head on the table* God damn it.
S: Did they have my logo and real name on them?
F: Yep.
S: So that's where they went!
N: You said I could keep them!
S: Yeah, I guess I did.
TJ: So you and Seth happened?
N: So did me and Finn. That's it, I swear.
TJ: I trust them. Walk with me.

TJ grabbed his backpack and slung it over his shoulder, and we walked the halls side by side. I walked the same pace as TJ, just so I could keep up with him.

TJ: Who do you like more?
N: Well, Becky kissed me after she gave me the water totem, so I'm kinda confused at the moment.
TJ: Whatever you do follow your heart.

BOOM! CRASH!
I looked around me, and realised I was on the ground. I looked to my left, and TJ was on the ground as well. I tried my best to wake him up, but all anyone one could hear was me screaming.

N: TJ! TJ, no! You can't leave me! TJ!