Just Ignore It

I woke up in the morning, realising what I had done. I grabbed my stuff, got dressed and left a note saying I needed to go. After I placed the note on the kitchen island, I walked calmly back to mine and Seth's hotel room. I opened the door, and Seth was already awake. He was sitting on the couch, and I noticed he got my stuff out of the car. I walked into the kitchen and made enough breakfast for both of us. I was still thinking those thoughts, so I tried my hardest to put them away today.

S: You're in late. Where were you last night?
N: In the hotel bar getting drunk. Then Finn saw me, and he helped me up to his room because he didn't know what room we're staying in.
S: Did anything else happen last night? Like, you and Finn making out?
N: How do you know about that?
S: Dean filmed it and sent it to me. It is pretty easy considering they share a room together.
N: Does that mean you know about the other thing?
S: Nah. Dean left after you two made out and spent the night here.

I can't say that I'm pissed, but I am a bit angry. I didn't want anyone to know, but now two people know. I gave Seth his breakfast and he ate it. I ate mine too so I didn't starve for the day. After Seth finished, he got his workout clothes and left for the hotel gym. Great, now I was all alone. I went over to my suitcase and pulled out a small container. I went and sat down on the couch, and pulled out quite a few pills. I took them as soon as I got them out.

◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼4 hours later◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼
I was laying down on the couch, staring at the ceiling. I could barely hear anything, not even Seth busting down the door with people from work behind him. I felt an arm go behind my neck and the other underneath my knee caps. I was carried out of the room, and placed in the backseat of a SUV. I couldn't even tell who the other people were, except that one of them was Seth. I didn't know where we were going, except that I heard Seth tell for the driver to get to the hospital quicker.

I was put on a hospital bed and was taken into an ICU unit. Yeah, I had become a bit more aware of my surroundings. The doctors were doing their jobs, which was making sure I stayed alive. I listened to the doctors' voices, so I could identify them later. Then, I heard a voice I had not heard yet. I moved my head in the direction of the voice, and saw TJ Perkins. What in the seven hells was he doing here? He made it pretty clear that he didn't give a shit about me. So what was the purpose of him being in my room?

TJ:*sitting down next to the bed* I know I may have come off like an asshole towards you, and for that I'm sorry.
N: Don't be. You seem like the kind of person that hates new people, and has to see what goes on before you can talk to them.
TJ: Thanks. By the way, Dean isn't the one that's sharing the room with Finn. I am. Dean took my key, and ran into the room to film what Finn was doing.
N: Oh, ok. When I get out of here, think we could hang out?
TJ: Hell yeah, Nova!

TJ and I had an awesome talk with each other. It was like we've always been best friends, and we've just been seperated for a week. After 30 minutes of talking, I noticed that TJ has the exact same tattoo as me. The tattoo is on his left shoulder, and it is the date of my birthday and his. I remembered that my parents abandoned me when I was 15, and Tenille managed to convince the local tattooist to get my brother's birth date and mine. I looked TJ in the eyes and asked him where'd he got the tattoo.

N: Where'd you get that tattoo? Because I have the exact same tattoo in the exact same spot.
TJ: I got it when I visited Melbourne to find my missing sister. I saw someone walk out of a tattoo parlour with mine and her birthday on their left shoulder.
N: Teej, that was me. I walked out of that tattoo parlour when I was 15.
TJ: Wait a minute. That means... you're my sister!
N: And that means you're my brother!
TJ: Oh my god! Ive been searching everywhere for you!
N: Could've asked mom and dad where I was.
TJ: What? Why?
N: Because they abandoned me on Tenille's doorstep! I've hated them ever since! And I never want to see them again.
TJ: Look, I had no idea. They told me you went missing while I was on a date.
N: The part about you on a date is true. Every other part is a lie. That's why I got the pills. That's why I got with Riley. To take my mind off of everything else.
TJ: Nova, why did you take the pills today?
N: Because I was having the thoughts about wanting to kill everyone I met.
TJ: Just ignore it. I'll help you get better.
N: Don't bother. I only take them once every two years. I'll be fine.

By the look on TJ's face, he knew that I wouldn't be fine. I could also see a few small tears emerge from his eyes. The same thing happened to me, except I couldn't see it. We were crying together. Because we had found each other. Well, he found me. Lying in a hospital bed while I was on IV in an ICU unit. But I knew that I would be able to get out soon.

I have work to do.